1. Amacher, G. S., Koskela, E., & Ollikainen, M. (2004). Environmental quality competition and eco-labelling. Journal Environment Economics Management, 47, 284–306.
2. Aslani, A., & Heydari, J. (2019). Transshipment Contract for Coordination of a Green Dual-Channel Supply Chain under Channel Disruption. Journal of Cleaner Production, 223, 596-609.
3. Atasu, A., Sarvary, M., & Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2008). Remanufacturing as a marketing strategy. Management Science, 54(10), 1731-1746.
4. Basiri, Z., & Heydari, J., (2017). A mathematical model for green supply chain coordination with substitutable products. Journal of cleaner production, 145, 232-249.
5. Bemporad, R., & Baranowski, M. (2007). Conscious consumers are changing the rules of marketing. Are you ready? Highlights from the BBMG conscious consumer report. http://www.bbmg.com.
6. Chitra, K. (2007). In search of the green consumers: A perceptual study. Journal of Services Research, 7(1), 173–191.
7. European Commission (2008). Attitudes of Europeans citizens towards the environment. http://www.ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_295_en.pdf.
8. Geyer, R., Wassenhove, L.N.V., & Atasu, A., (2007). The economics of remanufacturing under limited component durability and finite product life cycles. Management Science, 53(1), 88-100.
9. Ghosh, D., & Shah, D. (2015). Supply chain analysis under green sensitive consumer demand and cost sharing contract,” Int. J. Production Economics, 164, 319-329.
10. Ghosh, D., & Shah, J. (2012). A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures. International Journal of Production Economics, 135(2), 568-583.
11. Green, K. W., Jr, Zelbst, P. J., Meacham, J., & Bhadauria, V. S. (2012). Green supply chain management practices: Impact on performance. Supply Chain
Management: An International Journal, 17(3), 290–305.
12. Heydari, J., (2013). Optimizing supplier’s replenishment strategy in a two echelon supply chain under stochastic lead time, Journal of Industrial Management Perspectives, 3(9), 37-59 (In Persian)
13. Hosseini-Motlagh, S.M., & Ebrahimi, S. (2018). Coordination of a green supply chain with one manufacturer and two duopolistic retailers through an environmental and social cost-sharing contract. Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 11, 108-126.
14. Hosseini-Motlagh, S.M., Nematollahi, M. & Nouri, M. (2018). Coordination of green quality and green warranty decisions in a two-echelon competitive supply chain with substitutable products. Journal of cleaner production, 196, 961-984.
15. Laroche, M., Bergeron, J., & Barbaro-Forleo, G. (2001). Targeting consumers who are willing to pay more for environmentally-friendly products. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 18(6), 503–520.
16. Li, B., Zhu, M., & Jiang, Y. (2016). Pricing policies of a competitive dual-channel green supply chain,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 2029-2042.
17. Liu, J., Martin, B., & Wang, H. (2014). Supply chain coordination with customer returns and refund-dependent demand. International Journal of Production Economics, 148, 81-89.
18. Liu, Z., Anderson, T. D., & Cruz, J. M. (2012). Consumer environmental awareness and competition in two-stage supply chains. European Journal of Operational Research, 218, 602-613.
19. Lu, J.C., Tsao, Y.C., & Charoensiriwath, C. (2011). Competition under manufacturer service and retail price. Economic Modelling, 28(3), 1256-1264.
20. Ma, P., Wang, H., & Shang, J. (2013a). Supply chain channel strategies with quality and marketing effort-dependent demand. International Journal of Production Economics, 144, 572-581.
21. Ma, P., Wang, H., & Shang, J. (2013b). Contract design for two-stage supply chain coordination: Integrating manufacturer-quality and retailer-marketing efforts, International Journal of Production Economics, 146, 745-755.
22. Ma, P., Zhang, C., Hong, X. Xu, H. (2018). Pricing decisions for substitutable products with green manufacturing in a competitive supply chain. Journal of Cleaner Production, 183, 618-640.
23. Martin-Herran, G., & Taboubi, S. (2015). Price coordination in distribution channels: A dynamic perspective. European Journal of Operational Research, 240(2), 401-414.
24. Mitra, S., & Webster, S. (2008). Competition in remanufacturing and Effects of Government Subsidies. International Journal of Production Economics, 111, 287-298.
25. Mortazavi, S., Seif Barghy, M., (2018). Two-objective modeling of location-allocation problem in a green supply chain considering transportation system and CO2 emission, Journal of Industrial Management Perspectives, 8(29), 163-185 (In Persian) [cheshm 1]
26. Navinchandra, D. (1990). Steps toward environmentally compatible product and process design: A case for green engineering. Carnegie Mellon University, Robotics Institute, Pittsburgh, PA.
27. OECD (2002). Report of the OECD workshop on information and consumer decision making for sustainable consumption. Working Party on National Environmental Policy. ENV/EPOC/WPNEP (2001)16/FINAL.
28. Östlin, J., Sundin, E., & Björkman, M. (2008). Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing. International Journal of Production Economics, 115(2), 336-348.
29. Plambeck, E. L. (2007). The greening of Wal-Mart's supply chain. Supply Chain Management Review, 11(5), 18-25.
30. Proposing model for master planning of sustainable supply chain with considering integration of physical and financial flow, Journal of Industrial Management Perspectives, 8(29), 39-62 (In Persian)
31. Raj, A., Biswas, I. & Srivastava, S.K., (2018). Designing supply contracts for the sustainable supply chain using game theory. Journal of cleaner production, 185, 275-284.
32. Ranjan, A., & Jha, J. K. (2019). Pricing and coordination strategies of a dual-channel supply chain considering green quality and sales effort. Journal of Cleaner Production, 218, 409-424.
33. Savaskan, C., & Van Wassenhove, L.N., (2006). Reverse channel design: The case of competing retailers. Management Science, 52(1), 1-14.
34. Savaskan, C., Bhattacharya, S., Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2004). Closed-loop supply chain models with product remanufacturing. Management Science, 50(2), 239-252.
35. Song, H. & Gao, X., (2018). Green supply chain game model and analysis under revenue-sharing contract. Journal of Cleaner Production, 170, 183-192.
36. Swami, S., & Shah, J. (2012). Channel coordination in green supply chain management. Journal of Operational Research Society, 64(3), 336-351.
37. Testa, F., & Iraldo, F. (2010). Shadows and lights of GSCM (Green Supply Chain Management): Determinants and effects of these practices based on a multinational study. Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(10), 953–962.
38. Tsai, W. H., & Hung, S. J. (2009). A fuzzy goal programming approach for green supply chain optimization under activity-based costing and performance
evaluation with a value-chain structure. International Journal of Production
Research, 47(18), 4991–5017.
39. Wu, D.D. (2013). Bargaining in supply chain with price and promotional effort depended demand. Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 58, 1659-1669.
40. Xie, G. (2015). Modeling decision processes of a green supply chain with regulation on energy saving level. Computer & Operational Research, 54, 266-273.
41. Xu, L., Wang, C., & Zhao, J. (2018). Decision and coordination in the dual-channel supply chain considering cap-and-trade regulation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 197, 551-561.
42. Xu, X., He, P., Xu, H., & Zhang, Q. (2017). Supply chain coordination with green technology under cap-and-trade regulation. International Journal of Production Economics, 183, 433-442.
43. Zhang, Ch. T., & Liu, L. P. (2013). Research on coordination mechanism in three-level green supply chain under non-cooperative game. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, 3369-3379.
44. Zhang, Ch. T., Wang, H. X., & Ren, M. L. (2014). Research on pricing and coordination strategy of green supply chain under hybrid production mode. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 72, 24-31.
45. Zhang, Ch. T., Wang, H. X., & Ren, M. L. (2014). Research on pricing and coordination strategy of green supply chain under hybrid production mode. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 72, 24-31.
46. Zhang, L., Wang, J., & You, J. (2015). Consumer environmental awareness and channel coordination with two substitutable products. European Journal of Operational Research, 241, 63-73.