Document Type : Original Article
Ph.D Student, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch, Qazvin, Iran.
Associate Professor, Faculty of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin branch, Qazvin, Iran.
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin branch, Qazvin, Iran.
In recent years, many studies have been conducted about how to select a sustainable supplier so different methods have been proposed for this rigard in fuzzy and deterministic environments. In this article a new model of BWM improved using Rough Sets Theory for Sustainable Supplier Selection (SSS) in the supply chain. One of the advantages of the proposed method is modeling the uncertainty related to personal evaluations and zeroing the subjective judgment error of the decision maker, using the decision table approach. Also, using the concept of conditional entropy in rough sets, the significance of criteria is calculated and the selection of the best and the worst criterion, as well as making pairwise comparisons in the best-worst method, is done respectively. Using this approach, the inconsistency ratio of the best-worst method becomes zero in all stages. Moreover TOPSIS and SAW methods have been used to determine the weight of suppliers and the results have been compared. To illustrate the model and demonstrate its capability, a real SSS case in Iran Khodro Company (IKCO), was examined by three experts in the automotive industry. The results show that the first supplier (ISACO Parts Supply Company) is the best sustainable supplier.
- Abdel-Baset, M., Chang, V., Gamal, A., & Smarandache, F. (2019). An integrated neutrosophic ANP and VIKOR method for achieving sustainable supplier selection: A case study in importing field. Comput Ind, 106, 94-110.
- Abdel-Basset, M., Mohamed, M., & Smarandache, F. (2018). A hybrid neutrosophic group ANP-TOPSIS framework for supplier selection problems. Symmetry, 10(6), 226.
- Aditi, Kannan, D., Darbari, J. D., & Jha, P. C. (2022). Sustainable supplier selection model with a trade-off between supplier development and supplier switching. Annals of Operrations Research, 45(68), 58-63.
- Amiri, M., Hashemi, M., Ghahremanloo, M., Keshavarz, M., Zavadskas, E. K., & Banaitis, A. (2020). A new fuzzy BWM approach for evaluating and selecting a sustainable supplier in supply chain management. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 20(69), 134-153.
- Azimifard, A., Moosavirad, SH., & Ariafar, S. (2018). Selecting sustainable supplier countries for Iran’s steel industry at three levels by using AHP and TOPSIS methods. Resour Policy, 57, 30-44.
- Azizi nafteh, M., & Shahrokhi, M. (2023). Presenting a Mathematical Programming Model for Sustainable Supplier Selection and Order Allocation Using the COPRAS Method. Supply Chain Management, 25(79), 87-101. (In Persian)
- De Boer, L., Labro, E., & Morlacchi, P. (2001). A review of methods supporting supplier selection. European J. Purchasing & Supply Management, 40(63), 48-53.
- Durmić, E., Stević, Z., Chatterjee, P., Vasiljević, M., & Tomašević, M. (2020). Sustainable supplier selection using combined FUCOM–Rough SAW model. Reports in Mechanical Engineering, 1(1), 34-43.
- Ehteshamrasi, R., & Jalali, A. (2018). Sustainable Supplier Selection in Wear Supply Chain using Best Wrost Method. Supply Chain Management, 20(61), 68-93. (In Persian)
- Govindan, K., Khodaverdi, R., & Jafarian, A. (2013). A fuzzy multi criteria approach for measuring sustainability performance of a supplier based on triple bottom line approach, Journal of Cleaner Production, c
- Guoyin, W. (2001). Theory and Knowledge Acquisition of Rough Sets, Xi'an Jiao Tong University Publication, (In Chines).
- Joachim, G., Lagouge, T., & Modestus, O. (2023). Sustainable supplier selection in the oil and gas industry: An integrated multi-criteria decision making approach. Procedia Computer Science, 217, 1243-1255.
- Jun, Z., Linze, L., Jing, Z., Liping, C., & Guojiao, C. (2023). Private-label sustainable supplier selection using a fuzzy entropy-VIKOR-based approach. Complex & Intelligent Systems, 9, 2361-2378.
- Karami, A., Fatahi, M., & Hasani, A. (2023). Sustainable Supplier Selection of Refined Products under Risk and Options Contract using Conditional Value at Risk. Industrial Management Perspective, 12(48), 289-323. (In Persian)
- Kazemitash, N., Fazlollahtabar, H., & Abbaspour, M. (2021). Rough Best-Worst Method for Supplier Selection in Biofuel Companies Based on Green Criteria. Operational Research in Engineering Sciences: Theory and Applications, 1(12), 2620-1747.
- Li, J., Fang, H., & Song, W. (2019). Sustainable supplier selection based on SSCM practices: A rough cloud TOPSIS approach. J Clean Prod, 222, 606-621.
- Lin, K., Tseng, M., & Pai, P. (2018). Sustainable supply chain management using approximate fuzzy DEMATEL method. Resour Conserv Recycl, 128, 134-142.
- Liu, K., Liu, Y., & Qin, J. (2018). An integrated ANP-VIKOR methodology for sustainable supplier selection with interval type-2 fuzzy sets. Granul Comput, 3(3), 193-208.
- Liu, Q. (2001). Rough Set and Rough Reasoning. Chinese Science Press, Beiging, pp, 11(1).
- Liu, Y., Eckert, C., Yannou-Le Bris, G., & Petit, G. (2019). A fuzzy decision tool to evaluate the sustainable performance of suppliers in an agrifood value chain. International Journal of Comput Ind Eng, 127(33), 196-212.
- Matić, B., Jovanović, S., Das, D., Zavadskas, E., Sremac, S., & Marinković, M. (2019). A new hybrid MCDM model: sustainable supplier selection in a construction company. Symmetry, 11(3), 353.
- Memari, A., Dargi, A., Jokar, M., Ahmad, R., & Rahim, A. (2019). Sustainable supplier selection: A multi-criteria intuitionistic fuzzy TOPSIS method. J Manuf Syst, 50, 9-24.
- Pawlak, Z. (1982). Rough sets. International Journal of Computer and Information Sciences, 11(5), 341-356.
- Rezaei, J. (2015). Best-worst multi-criteria decision-making method. Omega, 53(18), 49-57.
- Rokneddini, S. A., Andalib, D., Zare, H., & Hosseini, S. M. (2023). Modeling the Enablers of Industry 4.0 in the Implementation of a Sustainable Supply Chain with Fuzzy DEMATEL-ANP. Industrial Management Perspective, 13(49), 141-172. (In Persian)
- Rashi, S., & Darbari, J. D. (2021). Integrated Optimization Model for Sustainable Supplier Selection and Order Allocation in Food Supply Chain. Soft Computing for Problem Solving, 23(4), 557-572.
- Sanatan, R., Mohit, B., & Kumar, B. (2023). Sustainable Supplier Selection in Automobile Sector Using GRA-TOP Model. Advances in Industrial and Production Engineering, 845, 393-400.
- Seifbarghy, M. (2022). A Multi-Objective Sustainable Closed Loop Supply Chain Model Considering Suppliers Evaluation and using SWARA-WASPAS Method. Industrial Management Perspective, 12(47), 63-88. (In Persian)
- Vahidi, F., Torabi, S., & Ramezankhani, M. (2018). Sustainable supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks. J Clean Prod, 174, 1351-1365.
- Xia, W., & Wu, Z. (2007). Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments. Omega, 35(2007), 494-504.
- Yazdani, M., Wen, Z., Liao, H., Banaitis, A., & Turskis, Z. (2019). A grey combined compromise solution (CoCoSo-G) method for supplier selection in construction management. J Civ Eng Manag, 25(8), 858-874.
- Zhang, S., Wei, G., Gauo, H., Wei, C., & Wei, Y. (2019). Method for multiple criteria group decision making with picture fuzzy information and its application to green suppliers selections. Technol Econ Dev Econ, 25(6), 1123-1138.
- Zhang, Z., Liao, H., Al-Barakati, A., Zavadskas, E., & Antuchevičienė, J. (2020). Supplier selection for housing development by an integrated method with interval rough boundaries. Int J Strateg Prop Manag, 24(4), 269-284.