Document Type : Original Article
M.S Student, Iran University of Science and Technology.
Associate Professor, Iran University of Science and Technology.
Ph.D. Candidate, Iran University of Science and Technology.
By increasing competition in global markets, paying attention to environmental requirements in agricultural supply chain has been more important. The greenness agricultural process mainly affects several issues, such as increasing customer demand, increasing costs of supply chain members over traditional agriculture, and specific conditions for holding crops. also increasing customer satisfaction on the proposed products and services is the necessary condition for a successful supply chain. In this study, a two-level agricultural supply chain is investigated; farmer determines the greenness degree of crops, and retailer increases the customer satisfaction level by making the necessary investments. The contribution of this research is specifically the optimization of the final customer satisfaction level as a decision variable in agricultural supply chain and the simultaneous examination of three variables of price, the greenness degree of crops and the customer satisfaction level in the final customer demand function. In the modeling process, first, decentralized and centralized approaches are developed. Subsequently, by using revenue sharing contract, the chain members have attained into a win-win relationship. In the numerical results, the tomato industry is examined and the results show that the supply chain will reach the optimal profit obtained through the centralized approach after the contract.
- Aggarwal, S., & Srivastava, M. K. (2016). Towards a grounded view of collaboration in Indian agri-food supply chains: a qualitative investigation. British Food Journal, 118(5), 1085-1106.
- Boyaci, T., & Gallego, G. (2004). Supply chain coordination in a market with customer service competition. Production and Operations Management, 13(1), 3-22.
- Brzezina, N., Kopainsky, B., & Mathijs, E. (2016). Can organic farming reduce vulnerabilities and enhance the resilience of the European food system? A critical assessment using system dynamics structural thinking tools. Sustainability, 8(10),
- Cao, Y., Tao, L., Wu, K., & Wan, G. (2020). Coordinating joint greening efforts in an agri-food supply chain with environmentally sensitive demand. Journal of Cleaner Production, 277, 123883.
- Changchun, L. (2017). Research on coordination mechanism and low-carbon technology strategy for agricultural product supply chain. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM), 10(3), 1-23.
- Cui, L., Guo, S., & Zhang, H. (2020). Coordinating a green agri-food supply chain with revenue-sharing contracts considering retailers’ green marketing efforts. Sustainability, 12(4),
- de Kok, A. D., & Graves, S. C. (2003). Supply chain management: Design, coordination and operation. Chapter 6.
- Dehghani, B. (2021). New technologies in agriculture and food with a supply chain approach. Tarbiat Modir, Chapter 2 (In Persian).
- Fallah Lajimi, H., Mohammadi Kani, S. Z., & Rasooli Khatir, Z. (2019). Applying of piecewise linear value functions in LARG suppliers ranking: multi-criteria decision-making mixed approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 9(1), 115-140 (In Persian).
- Hassanpur, B., & Mohtashani, R. (2015). Simple farm accounting and agricultural management in small farms. Agricultural research, education and promotion organization, (In Persian).
- Heydari, J., Memarian, A., & Bozorgi Amiri, A. (2019). Coordinating Green/Functional Quality Decisions in a Two-Stage Green Supply Chain. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective,9(1), 87-114 (In Persian).
- Hu, H., Li, Y., Li, M., Zhu, W., & Chan, F. (2023). Optimal decision-making of green agricultural product supply chain with fairness concerns. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, 19(7), 4926-4948.
- Huang, X., Gu, J. W., Ching, W. K., & Siu, T. K. (2014). Impact of secondary market on consumer return policies and supply chain coordination. Omega, 45, 57-70.
- Kabul, M. O., & Parlaktürk, A. K. (2019). The value of commitments when selling to strategic consumers: A supply chain perspective. Management Science, 65(10), 4754-4770.
- Kassie, M., Jaleta, M., Shiferaw, B., Mmbando, F., & Mekuria, M. (2013). Adoption of interrelated sustainable agricultural practices in smallholder systems: Evidence from rural Tanzania. Technological forecasting and social change, 80(3), 525-540.
- Koohafkan, P., Altieri, M. A., & Gimenez, E. H. (2012). Green agriculture: foundations for biodiverse, resilient and productive agricultural systems. International Journal of Agricultural Sustainability, 10(1), 61-75.
- Li, , & Yu, M. (2017). Coordinating a supply chain when facing strategic consumers. Decision Sciences, 48(2), 336-355.
- Lin, B., & Xu, M. (2018). Regional differences on CO2 emission efficiency in metallurgical industry of China. Energy policy, 120, 302-311.
- Liu, P., & Zhang, F. J. (2022). Pricing strategies of dual-channel green supply chain considering Big Data information inputs. Soft Computing, 26(6), 2981-2999.
- Liu, P., Long, Y., Song, H. C., & He, Y. D. (2020). Investment decision and coordination of green agri-food supply chain considering information service based on blockchain and big data. Journal of Cleaner Production, 277,
- Liu, Y., Sun, D., Wang, H., Wang, X., Yu, G., & Zhao, X. (2020). An evaluation of China’s agricultural green production: 1978–2017. Journal of Cleaner Production, 243,
- Ma, X., Wang, J., Bai, Q., & Wang, S. (2020). Optimization of a three-echelon cold chain considering freshness-keeping efforts under cap-and-trade regulation in Industry 4.0. International Journal of Production Economics, 220,
- Min, H., & Galle, W. P. (1997). Green purchasing strategies: trends and implications. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, 33(2), 10-17.
- Min, H., & Kim, I. (2012). Green supply chain research: past, present, and future. Logistics Research, 4(1), 39-47.
- Mohaghar, A., & Sadeghi Moghadam, M. R. (2012). Supply Chain Coordination in The Automotive Industry: A Grounded Theory Approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1(4), 29-63. (In Persian)
- National Research Council. (2010). Toward sustainable agricultural systems in the 21st century. National Academies Press.
- Qiu, F., Hu, Q., & Xu, B. (2020). Fresh agricultural products supply chain coordination and volume loss reduction based on strategic International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(21), 7915.
- Srivastava, S. K. (2007). Green supply‐chain management: a state‐of‐the‐art literature review.International journal of management reviews, 9(1), 53-80.
- The process of compiling the seventh development plan. Planning Research Institute, Agricultural Economy and Rural Development. https://www.agri-peri.ac.ir/dorsapax/userfiles/file/14010920-1.pdf.
- Walton, S. V., Handfield, R. B., & Melnyk, S. A. (1998). The green supply chain: integrating suppliers into environmental management processes. International journal of purchasing and materials management, 34(1), 2-11.
- Wang, C., Chen, J., Wang, L., & Luo, J. (2020). Supply chain coordination with put option contracts and customer returns. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 71(6), 1003-1019.
- Wang, J., Huo, Y., Guo, X., & Xu, Y. (2022). The Pricing Strategy of the Agricultural Product Supply Chain with Farmer Cooperatives as the Core Enterprise. Agriculture, 12(5),
- Wu, D., Chen, J., Li, P., & Zhang, R. (2020). Contract coordination of dual channel reverse supply chain considering service level. Journal of Cleaner Production, 260,
- Xu, L., Li, Y., Govindan, K. and Xu, X. (2015). Consumer returns policies with endogenous deadline and supply chain coordination. European Journal of Operational Research, 242(1), 88-99.
- Yan, B., Chen, X., Cai, C., & Guan, S. (2020). Supply chain coordination of fresh agricultural products based on consumer behavior. Computers & Operations Research, 123,
- Yan, B., Wu, X. H., Ye, B., & Zhang, Y. W. (2017). Three-level supply chain coordination of fresh agricultural products in the Internet of Things. Industrial Management & Data Systems. 117(9), 1842-1865.
- Yang, D., Qi, E., & Li, Y. (2015). Quick response and supply chain structure with strategic consumers. Omega, 52, 1-14.
- Yang, Y., & Yao, G. (2023). Fresh agricultural products supply chain coordination considering consumers' dual preferences under carbon cap-and-trade mechanism. Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization. 19(3), 2071-2090.