Document Type : Original Article
PhD student in marketing management, Semnan branch. Islamic Azad University, Semnan, Iran.
Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial Management, Semnan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Semnan, Iran.
Assistant Professor, Industrial Management Department, Semnan Branch, Islamic Azad University, Semnan, Iran.
These days, due to the increasing acceleration of globalization process all around the world, the supply chain has taken on new dimensions and has become much more complex than before. This research is a qualitative study to propose an intelligent supply chain model for providing services in Omid entrepreneurship fund. This research has been conducted by grounded theory approach, Strauss and Corbin model and it has progressed to the theoretical saturation of the interviewees. Population of interest were selected through purposeful sampling from university experts and managers of Omid entrepreneurship fund. A total of 14 semi-structured in-depth interviews were conducted. From the text of the interviews, 1165 open codes were counted and finally 38 codes were selected as main components. To code, atlas TI software version 8 was resorted and the components were identified and a conceptual model of the research was drawn. The most important major factors include intelligent information flow, intelligent financial resources flow, information technology, intelligent communication, transparency, sharing and expert human resources. The components of other factors are categorized under the main categories and then the results and consequences of the implementation of the intelligent supply chain are divided into four levels: company, customers, community and government.
- Aalam Tabriz, A., Hamidizadeh, M., Dorri nokorani, B. & Mohammadi plarti, M. (2017). The Development Model of New product In Automotive Industry. Industrial Management Perspective, (26), 33-51. (In Persian)
- Abdul-basset, M., Monogaran, G., & Mohamed, M. (2018). Internet of Things (IOT) and its impact on supply chain: A framework for building smart, secure and efficient systems. Future generation computer systems, 1-15.
- Ahmadi, S. & Yousefpour, R. (2021). A Hybrid Data-Minning Algorithm and Data-Driven Supply Chain Modeling for Allocation Goods to Warehouses and Warehouse service to customers. Industrial Management Perspective, 11(3), 269-295. (In Persian)
- Ashori, M. & Tarokh, M. j. (2012). Smart Web: A tool for generating and disseminating tacit supply chain knowledge. Supply Chain Manegement, 37(14), 60-69. (In Persian)
- Azar, A., Ali mohammadlo, M., Moghbel ba arz, A. & Ahmadi, P. (2012). Designing a framework for measuring service quality in the supply chain. Industerial Manegement Perspective, 6, 9-24. (In Persian)
- Chen, Z., Ming, X., Zhou, T., & chang, Y. (2019). Sustainable supplier selection for smart supply chain considering internal and external uncertainty: an integrated rough-fuzzy approach. Applied soft computing, 1-37.
- Farsijani, H. & Fallah Hoseini, A. (2012). Identify and prioritize the effective factors in achieving world-class supply chain management and provide appropriate solutions. The Journal of Industerial manegement Perspective, 6, 25-44. (In Persian)
- Fazlollahtabar, H. (2022). An Intelligent Sales Management System Based. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 11(44), 59-84. (In Persian)
- Ghadimi, P., wang, C., lim, M. K. & Heavy, C. (2018). Intelligent sustainable supplier selection using multi-agent technology: theory. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 127, 588-600.
- Hajipour, V. & Rahbarjou, M. (2019). Cloud Computing-Based Supply Chain Network Design. Journal of Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, 7(14), 127-145. (In Persian)
- Israel, E. F., Albert, A. E., Frazzon, M., & Hellingrath, B. (2017). Operational supply chain planning method for integrating spare parts supply chains and intelligent maintenance systems. ScienceDirect, 1(50), 12428-12433.
- Jafar nezhad, A., Mohseni, M. & Abdullahi, A. (2014). Presenting a Fuzzy PROMETHEE-AHP Combined Approach to Evaluate Service Supply Chain Performance (Case Study: Hospitality Industry). Industerial manegement Perspective, 14, 69-92. (In Persian)
- Jia, J., Chen, S. & Li, Z. (2018). Dynamic Pricing and Time-to-market Strategy in a Service Supply Chain with. Computer& industrial engineering, 127, 901-913.
- Liu, W., Wang, D., Long, S., Shen X., & Shi, V. (2019). Service supply chain management: a behavioural operations perspective. Modern Supply Chain Research and Applications, 1(1), 28-53.
- Masoumik, S., Abdul-rashid, S. H., Olugu, E. U. & Ghazilla, R. A. (2014). Sustainable supply chain design: a configurational approach. The scientific word journal, 1-16.
- Mensah, P., & Merkuryev, Y. (2014). Developing a Resilient Supply Chain. ProcediaSocial and Behavioral Science, 110, 309-319.
- Mohaghar, A. & Abbasi, H. (2019). Designing and Explaining the Sustainability Supply Chain Model of Banking Services. Management Research in Iran, (3), 55-74. (In Persian)
- Mostaghimi, M. R., Ramezanian, M. R., & Esmaeel Zadeh, M. (2015). Identify and prioritize criteria for evaluating service supply chain performance. Industerial Manegement, 1(7), 151-174. (In Persian)
- Nazarian, M., Vazifeh Dust, H., Heidarzadeh, K. & Hamdi, K. (2019). Providing of a Model for Anti-Consumption Behavior in the Iranian Market: A Grounded Theory Approach. Consumer Behavior Studies Journal, 6(2), 333-352. (In Persian)
- Nilipour Tabatabaee, S. A., Khayyam bashi, B., Karbasian, M., & Shariati, M. (2012). Optimizing the application of information technology in supply chain management and marketing of aviation products by AHP. New Marketing Research Journal, 2(2), 143-164. (In Persian)
- Oh, J., & Jeong, B. (2019). Tactical supply planning in smart manufacturing supply chain. Robotics and computer integrated manufacturing, 55, 217-233.
- Rahimi, F., Baghali nezhad shoshtari, M. h., & Naddaf, M. (2021). Designing business intelligence model with a grounded theory approach. Journal of BI Management Studies, 34(9), 247-272. (In Persian)
- Rajab zadeh, A., Hasan zadeh, A., Nalchigar, N. & Nalchigar, S. (2010). Presenting a model of factors affecting risk creation in the electronic supply chain and its effect on organizational performance. Journal of Information Technology Management, 2(2), 59-78 (In Persian).
- Rezaee Pendari, A., Azar, A., Taghavi, A., & Moghbel ba arz, A. (2015). Provide a model for evaluating the performance of the service supply chain with Fuzzy Cognitive Maps Approach (Case Study: Insurance Industry). The Journal of Industerial management perspective, 16, 75-93. (In Persian)
- Rezaei Pendari, A., & Azar, A. (2018). Designing Service Supply Chains Management Model by Grounded Theory. Public Management Researches, 11(39), 5-32. (In Persian)
- Rondero, C.L., Flores, J. L., Smith, R. N., Morales, S. O. & Malacara, A. A. (2019). Digital supply chain model in industry 4.0. Journal of manufacturing technology management.
- Sargazi moghaddam, H. & Shahsavari, M. (2016). An overview of the rule of intelligent software factors in supply chain management. Iranian Journal of Supply Chain Management, 18(53), 14-26. (In Persian)
- Shafiee nikabadi, M., Akbarian Marzoni, M. & Hakkaki, A. (2017). A Dynamic model of services supply chain in emergency department. Scientific Journal of Rescue and Relief, 1(9), 83-95. (In Persian)
- Shahryari, Nia, A., Olfat, L., Amiri, M., & Kazzazi, A. (2020). A Hybrid Approach to Develop a Structural Model of Factors Affecting Supply Chain Collaboration in Home Appliance Industry. Industrial Management Perspective, 10(37), 89-116. (In Persian)
- Stevenson, W. (2004). Operation Management, New York: Mc Graw Hill.
- Toorajipour, R., Sohrabpour, V., Nazarpour, A., Oghazi, P. & Fischl, M. (2021). Artificial intelligence in supply chain management: A systematic literature review. Journal of Business Research, 122, 502-517.
- Tsiulin, S., Reinau, k. H., Hilmola, O. P., Goryaev, N., & Karam, A. (2020). Blockchain-based applications in shipping and port management: a literature review towards defining key conceptual frameworks. Review of International Business, 30(2), 201-224.
- Yan, J., Xin, S., Liu, Q., Xu, W., Yang, L. Fan, L., Chen, B., & Wang, Q. (2014). Intelligent Supply Chain Integration and Management Based on Cloud of Things. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 1-15.
- Yariyan Tal zali, Z. &Shamsoddini, E. (2016). Supply Chain Integration. International Conference on Modern Research`s in Management, Economics & Accounting, 4, 1-19 (In Persian).
- Zhou, Y., & Xu, X. (2019). Intelligent Supply Chain Information System Based on Internet of Things Technology under Asymmetric Information. Symmetry, 1-17.