Document Type : Original Article
Associate Professor, Alzahra University.
Closed loop supply chain network design has attracted the attentions of many researchers due to the social and environmental requirements as well as the economic benefits. Most of the researchers have studied the design problem separated from the supplier assessment. Some other criteria except for price, regarding supplier features, the supplied part and the production process can have considerable effects on supply chain performance. In this paper, a closed loop supply chain network including production centres, disassembly, refurbishing, and disposal sites is considered. An integrated three-phase model is given so that in the first phase, integrated SWARA-WASPAS method is employed for suppliers’ evaluation; in the second phase, a new method is proposed in order to determine environmental-social scores of remanufacturing sites and in the third phase, a three-objective mixed integer linear programming model is developed. Determination of the eligible suppliers and sustainability of the supply chain considering economic, social and environmental objectives, are of most outputs of this model. Unsatisfied demand of customers are assumed to be lost. The numerical results show the validity of the model and the role of stockout option in reaching better solutions considering the sustainability metrics.
- Ahmadi, S., & Amin, S.H. (2019). An integrated chance-constrained stochastic model for a mobile phone closed-loop supply chain network with supplier selection. Journal of Cleaner Production, 226, 988-1003.
- Aliakbari, A., & Seifbarghy, M. (2011). A supplier selection model for social responsible supply chain. Journal of Optimization in Industrial Engineering, 4(8), 41-53.
- Alinejhad, A., & Khalil, J. (2017). Novel techniques in multi-attribute decision making. Volume2, Jahad daneshgahi of Amirkabir University publication, first edition. (In Persian)
- Amin, S.H., Razmi, J., & Zhang, G. (2011). Supplier selection and order allocation based on fuzzy SWOT analysis and fuzzy linear programming. Expert Systems with Applications, 38(1), 334–342.
- Amin, S.H., & Zhang, G. (2012). An integrated model for closed-loop supply chain configuration and supplier election: Multi- objective approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(1), 6782–6791.
- Bashiri, M., & Sherafati, M. (2013). Advanced Bi-objective closed loop supply chain network design considering correlated criteria in fuzzy environment. Journal of Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, 1(1), 25-36. (In Persian)
- Bashiri, M., & Shiri, M. (2015). Design of closed-loop supply chain network with considering of multi-part collection centers under uncertainty with two heuristic and meta-heuristic algorithms. Journal of Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, 3(5), 27-41. (In Persian)
- Brauers, W., & Zavadskas, E.K. (2006). The MOORA method and its application to privatization in a transition economy. Control and Cybernetics, 35(2), 445-469.
- Fleischmann, M., Bloemhof-Ruwarrd, J. M., Dekker, R., Der Lann, E., Nunen, J.A.E.E., &Wassenhove, L. N. (1997). Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review. European Journal of Operational Research, 103(1), 1–17.
- Feizollahi, S., Soltanpanah, H., Farughi, H., & Rahimzadeh, A. (2019). Development of Multi Objective Multi Period Closed-Loop Supply Chain Network Model Considering Uncertain Demand and Capacity. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(4), 61-95. (In Persian)
- Ghahremani-Nahr, J., Kian, R., & Sabet, E. (2019). A robust fuzzy mathematical programming model for the closed-loop supply chain network design and a whale optimization solution algorithm. Expert Systems with Applications, 116, 454-471.
- Ghayebloo, S., Tarokh, M.J., Venkatadri, U., & Diallo, C. (2015). Developing a bi-objective model of the closed-loop supply chain network with green supplier selection and disassembly of products: The impact of parts reliability and product greenness on the recovery network. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 36, 76-86.
- Govindan, K., Dhingra Darbari, J., Agarwal, V., & Jha, P.C. (2017). Fuzzy multi-objective approach for optimal selection of suppliers and transportation decisions in an eco-efficient closed loop supply chain network. Journal of Cleaner Production, 165, 1598-1619.
- Govindan, K., Mina, H., Esmaeili, A., & Gholami-Zanjani, S.M. (2020). An Integrated Hybrid Approach for Circular supplier selection and Closed loop Supply Chain Network Design under Uncertainty. Journal of Cleaner Production, 242, 118317.
- Guide Jr., V.D.R., & Van Wassenhove, L.N. (2009). The evolution of closed-loop supply chain research. Operations Research, 57(1), 10–18.
- Haddad-Sisakht, A., & Ryan, S.M. (2018). Closed-loop supply chain network design with multiple transportation modes under stochastic demand and uncertain carbon tax. International Journal of Production Economics, 195, 118-131.
- Kamali, H.R., Sadeghieh, A., Vahdat-Zad, M.A., & Khademi-Zare, H. (2016). Planning closed loop supply chain with dynamic deterministic demand and continuous price decrease. Industrial Engineering & Management, 31.1 (2.2), 51-60. (In Persian)
- Kersuliene, V., Zavadskas, E.K., & Turskis, Z. (2010). Selection of rational dispute resolution method by applying new Step-wise weight assessment ratio analysis (SWARA). Journal of Business Economics and management, 11(2), 243–258.
- Liu, Y., Ma, L., & Liu, Y. (2021). A novel robust fuzzy mean-UPM model for green closed-loop supply chain network design under distribution ambiguity. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 92, 99-135.
- Mavrotas, G. (2009). Effective implementation of the ε-constraint method in multi-objective mathematical programming problems. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 213(2), 455-465.
- Melo, M. T., Nickel, S., & Saldanha-da-Gama, F. (2009). Facility location and supply chain management – A review. European Journal of Operational Research, 196(2), 401–412.
- Pokharel, S., & Mutha, A. (2009). Perspectives in reverse logistics: A review. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 53(4), 175–182.
- Rajabzadeh Gatari, A., Amini, M.R., Azar, A., & Kolyaei, M. (2016). Design of integrated mathematical model for closed-loop supply chain. Management Researches in Iran, 20(1), 1-32. (In Persian)
- Sadeghi Moghadam, M.R., Hosseini Dehshiri, S.J., Sinaie, S., & Rajabi Kafshgar, F.Z. (2021). Utilization of intuitive fuzzy WASPAS method with interval values to evaluation of reverse logistics implementation actions in the LARG supply chain. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, In Press.
- Shakourloo, A., Kazemi, A., & Oroojeni Mohammad Javad, M. (2016). A new model for more effective supplier selection and remanufacturing process in a closed-loop supply chain. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 40 (23-24), 9914-9931.
- Soleimani, H., Govindan, K., Saghafi, H., & Jafari, H. (2017). Fuzzy multi-objective sustainable and green closed-loop supply chain network design. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 109, 191-203.
- Taghizadeh Yazdi, M.R., & Salmani Zarchi, E. (2020). Presenting a comprehensive multi-objective model of the multi-level multi-product green closed-loop supply chain with a weighted sum method approach: Pareto front generation (Case study: Shahpar momtaz shoes Co.). The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 9(4), 107-137. (In Persian)