Document Type : Original Article
Assosiate Professor, Yazd University.
Masters, Yazd University.
Today, computer equipment is one of the most important assets of any organization, and its maintenance is very important. Considering that process management is one of the ways to investigate the current situation of the organization and pave the way for its improvement and modification, the present study aimed to manage the maintenance processes of computer systems at the Yazd University, which were carried out with a multilateral view. It has tried to identify gaps and deficiencies in the process of maintenance of these equipment. For this purpose, first, the university's IT department was compared with other similar organizations and the processes related to the maintenance and repair of computer equipment were documented. Then, the nine-month data on equipment failure reporting was extracted to inform the process of failures, to investigate the relationships between them, as well as to help re-engineer the processes. The data was analyzed using data analysis techniques. Finally, considering the existing problems and also the framework for classification of the maintenance processes of the educational unit, practical solutions appropriate to the university conditions are determined through surveys of experts and analytical hierarchy process (AHP).
- Aghaei, M, &Fazli, S. (2012). Applying a hybrid approach of DEMATEL and ANP to choose a suitable maintenance strategy (Case study: working vehicle industry. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 6, 89-107 (In Persian)
- Azadeh, M, Tavakoli Moghadam, R, &Jaafari Harandi, S. (2006). Modeling and reengineering evaluation in purchasing management of a manufacturing-research company by simulating the business process. Journal of Technical Faculty, 40(4), 457-468. (In Persian)
- Boonseng, C.,Boonseng,R.,& Kularbphettong, K. (2020). Failure Investigation inMolded Case Circuit Breaker(MCCB) and Data Mining Support for Condition Based Maintenance. 2020 8th International Conference on ConditionMonitoring and Diagnosis (CMD), 262-265.
- Darzi, R., Arasteh, A., Paydar, M.M., &Jahani, M.A. (2019). Presenting a framework for improving the process of maintenance management in healthcare environments - Case study: Dr. Beheshti Hospitals of Babol and Ayatollah Rouhani. 5th International Conference Industrial and Systems Engineering ICISE,Mashhad, Iran. https://civilica.com/doc/932430. (In Persian)
- Fateh, B. (2017). Management framework of maintenance of sales terminal devices with FMEA approach and data mining technique (Case Study: Yas Arghavani System Engineering Company). MSc Thesis in Industrial Management, Allameh Tabatabai University (In Persian)
- Ghodosi, M., Mir Saeidi, F., &Hasani, A.A. (2020). Analysis Presenting risk model in urban projects based on Datamining technique with case study. The Journal of Industrial Management Perspective,10(38), 137-159. (In Persian)
- Gröger, C., Niedermann, F., & Mitschang, B. (2012). Data mining-driven manufacturing process optimization. In Proceedings of the world congress on engineering, 3, 4-6.
- Hashem Zadeh, Gh.,&Vahedi Azad, M. (2012). Determining indicators of quality assessment of machinery maintenance processes. Journal of Industrial Management, Faculty of Humanities, 7(21), 129-140. (In Persian)
- Hosseini, S.Y., Mosleh, A., &Hosseini, M. (2018). Analysis of electronic processes using analytical process technique (Case study: basic promotion process of faculty members of Persian Gulf University). Industrial Management Perspective, 29, 113-135. (In Persian)
- Izadi Khah, M., &Garshasbi, D. (2019). Using data mining and three decision tree algorithms to optimize the maintenance process.New research in mathematics (basic sciences of Islamic Azad University), 5(17), 167-177. (In Persian)
- Jalilian, N., Zanjirchi, S.M., &Naser Sadrabadi, A. (2018). Designing a map of banking processes based on PCF structure. 15th International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Yazd, Iran. https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IIEC15-IIEC15_128.html. (In Persian)
- Kalenkova, A. Aalst, W. Lomazova, I. Rubin, V. (2015). process mining using BPMN: relating event logs and process models.Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015
- Kazemi, M. (2015). Application of process research to improve knowledge management processes in call centers (Case study: Contact Center 122 of Water and Wastewater Organization of Tehran Province). MSc Thesis on Industrial Engineering-Management System & Productivity, Tarbiat Modares University (In Persian)
- Kordi, M., &Najafi, N. (2008). Introducing business processes management. Scientific Communication, 10(1). 24-40(In Persian)
- Luo, M., & Zhu, L. (2021). Research on Real-time and Reliability of Wireless Transmission of High-speed Train Control Data Based on Data Mining Technology. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1952(4), 042093.
- Moghadasi, H., Hosseini, A.S., Asadi, F., &Jahanbakhsh, M. (2012). Data Mining and its Application in Health. Health Information Management, 9(2). 277-286 (In Persian)
- Murray, J, Hughes, G, Kreutz-Delgado, K. (2005). Machine Learning Methods for Predicting Failures in Hard Drives: A Multiple-Instance Application. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 6 (2005), 783-816.
- Rezaei, K., Tadaion, S., Ostadi, B., &Aghdasi, M. (2009). Key factors of success in implementing process management and providing a framework for evaluating organizational readiness. Journal of Industrial Management, 1(3), 37-52. (In Persian)
- Rinaldi, M., Montanari, R., &Bottani, E. (2015). Improving the efficiency of public administrations through business process reengineering and simulation: A case study. Business Process Management Journal, (21(2), 419 – 462.
- Sadeghi Moghadam, M.R., &Momeni, R. (2017). Establishment of soft comprehensive quality management philosophy based on AQC model of structural model (case study: bank branches of the organization). Productivity management, 11(41), 7-29 (In Persian)
- Saghaei, A., Kia, A., &Tahem, F. (2010). Management of organization processes. 1st edition, Andisheh Sara Publications, 223-226 (In Persian)
- Saitta, S., Raphael, B., & Smith, I. F. (2005). Data mining techniques for improving the reliability of system identification. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 19(4), 289-298.
- Sedighi, F. (2017). Knowledge management of organizations using data mining processes in bpms systems. MSc thesis in computer science, Ghiaseddin Jamshid Kashani Institute of Higher Education. (In Persian)
- Tajadod, M., &Khadem-al-ghoraani, S. (2020). Analysis of maintenance with data mining approach. 4th International Conference on Mechanics, Manufacturing, Industries and Civil Engineering. (In Persian)
- Worsham, W. C., & Senior Consultant, R. C. I. (2000). Is preventive maintenance necessary? Maintenance Resources On-Line Magazine, 2225-0492.
- Zanganeh, M.R. (2018). Investigation and presentation of a model for optimization of maintenance using failure detection technology in operation units of Gachsaran Oil and Gas Exploitation Company. MSc Thesis on Industrial Engineering System Management and Productivity, Islamic Azad University of Gachsaran (In Persian)