Document Type : Original Article
M.Sc., Babol Noshirvani University of Technology.
Assosiate Professor of Babol Noshirvani University of Technology
Natural crises Threaten Human life and property every year. So planning for disaster Preparation is essential. Flood Threatens Thousands of People around the World. Flood damage is different in different areas. Therefore, identifying and classifying floodplains in each region is one of the measures that can be taken to manage and reduce flood damage. By identifying and prioritizing flood vulnerable areas can Reduce flood damage. In this study pre-identified flood-vulnerable areas in Amol city are prioritized according to criteria such as population density, distressed areas, distance from rivers and access to cities and roads. Using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) five flood-vulnerable areas are prioritized. Then, a bi-objective mathematical model is provided to determine the best locations to set up relief sites and the amount of relief goods and machines required as preparation for quick disaster response. Finally, solutions are provided to increase the allocation to areas with higher accountability priorities and lower costs.
- Abdollahian, M. A., & Mahmoudzadeh, A. (2015). Define and prioritize the criteria for locating accommodation and relief centers from crisis management point of view using TOPSIS technique (case study: Sabzevar City). International Journal of Health System and Disaster Management, 3(4),
- Ahmadvand, M., Abbas Pur, Q., & Heragh, MH. (2014). Provided an algorithm based on hybrid method FAHP & FTOPSIS order to prioritize areas for logistics damaged after the earthquake relief teams (Case study metropolis Tehran). Forty-fifth annual Iranian mathematics conferences. Semnan University. (In Persian)
- Akbari, Z., Khahandeh, A., & Sadeghi, Z. (2014). Prioritize emergency evacuation routes proposed in Kerman using AHP (Case study: Kerman). Journal specialized knowledge of law, 8, 63-78 (In Persian).
- Amiri, M., Firuozabadi, A., & Mobin, M. (2012) Emergency Medical Service Ambulance Allocation, on the Tehran-Qom Highway, using the Hypercube Queuing Model. Industrial Management Perspective, 2(3), 45-70. (In Persian)
- Amini Hosseini, K., Hosseini, M., Jafari, M. K., & Hosseinioon, S. (2020). Recognition of vulnerable urban fabrics in earthquake zones: a case study of the Tehran metropolitan area. Journal of Seismology and earthquake Engineering, 10(4), 175-187.
- Asgharpoor M J. (1997). Multi Criteria Decision Making, Tehran University Press.
- Aziz Pour, M., Zangiabad, A., & Esmailian, Z. (2011). Prioritize the factors affecting the urban crisis management against natural disasters (case study organizations related to the crisis in Isfahan). Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 22, 107-24. (In Persian)
- Bozorgi Amiri, A., Mansoori, S., & Pishvaee, S. (2017). Multi-objective Relief Chain Network Design for Earthquake Response under Uncertainties, Industrial Management Perspective, 7(1), 9-36. (In Persian)
- Darabi, R. (2011). Logistics strategies for crisis, Towsee-quarterly development of the human resources and logistics, 6(21), 7-34 (In Persian).
- Doroudi, H., Sepehrifar, H. (2020). Assessing Crisis Management in Iran Based on Little John Model (A Case Study of the Flood of 2019 in Lorestan, Mazandaran, and Kermanshah Earthquake in 2017), Disaster Prevention and Management Knowledge, 9(4), 393-402. (In Persian)
- Fiedrich, F., Gehbauer, F., & Rickers, U. (2000). Optimized resource allocation for emergency response after earthquake disasters. Safety science, 35(1), 41-57.
- Ghahroudi Tali, M., Servati, M., Sarrafi, M. (2012). Investigation of flood-vulnerable areas in Tehran city. Quarterly Scientific Journal of Rescue & Relief. 3, 79-92. (In Persian)
- Iran Water Resources Management, Water Resources Studies Department, www.wrs.wrm.ir. (In Persian)
- John, L., Gurumurthy, A., Soni, G., & Jain, V. (2019). Modelling the inter-relationship between factors affecting coordination in a humanitarian supply chain: a case of Chennai flood relief. Annals of Operations Research, 283(1), 1227-1258.
- Mahmoodi, M. (2003). The Role of Information Systems in Crisis Management, Organizational Culture Management, 1(2), 59-87. (In Persian)
- Mohamadi, A., Yaghoubi, S., & Pishvaee, M. S. (2019). Fuzzy multi-objective stochastic programming model for disaster relief logistics considering telecommunication infrastructures: a case study. Operational Research, 19(1), 59-99.
- Molladavoodi, H., Paydar, M. M., & Safaei, A. S. (2020). A disaster relief operations management model: a hybrid LP–GA approach. Neural Computing and Applications, 32, 1173-1194.
- Nikjoo, N., Javadian, N. (2019). A Multi-Objective Robust Optimization Logistics Model in Times of Crisis under Uncertainty. Industrial Management Perspective, 8(4), 121-147. (In Persian)
- Nouri, M,. Hesari, M. (2013). Prioritization of relief to the affected areas in crisis situations using linear and nonlinear algorithms and planning the shortest route. Proceedings of the national conference on quality improvement clinical governance approach. (In Persian)
- Parisay, Z., Ownegh, M., Sheikh, V., Bahremand, B.(2017) Assessing land use planning scenario impacts on flood hazard and risk in Bustan dam basin. Emergency Management, 6(1), 133-143 (In Persian).
- Rawls, C. G., & Turnquist, M. A. (2011). Pre-positioning planning for emergency response with service quality constraints. OR spectrum, 33(3), 481-498.
- Rezaei, A,. Abdollahi, Sh. (2014). Investigation of flood-vulnerable areas in Urmia city in order to reduce hazards and damages. Quarterly Scientific Journal of Rescue & Relief., 1, 1-14. (In Persian)
- Rezvani, H. (2008). Organizational Crisis Management. Tadbir, A Monthly Magazine on Management, 18(170), 20-25. (In Persian)
- Saaty, T. L. (1990). How to make a decision: the analytic hierarchy process. European journal of operational research, 48(1), 9-26.
- Salmerón, J., & Apte, A. (2010). Stochastic optimization for natural disaster asset prepositioning. Production and operations management, 19(5), 561-574.
- Sattarian, A., Ghorbani, A. (2007). The environmental crisis management of floods in the north of the country. The international conference on crisis management in natural disasters, 3, 70-101 (In Persian).
- Sedaght, M., Soleimani, K., Rashidpour M. (2016). .Evaluation of flood susceptibility in Amol city using GIS method. The 3th Scientific Conference on Modern Horizons in Geography and Urban Planning in Iran, 2016 (In Persian).
- Sheidaeian, M., Fakhraee, H., Nekooie, M.A. (2018). Investigating the Effect of Climate Change on Flood Emergency Management, Emergency Management, 6(2), 5-20. (In Persian)
- Singh, V. (Ed.). (2012). Hydrology of disasters (Vol. 24). Springer Science & Business Media.
- Su, Z., Weng, X., & Zhang, L. (2015). Based on AHP and Cluster Analysis for Classification Method of Emergency Supplies. In Proceedings of China Modern Logistics Engineering (95-103). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Tingsanchali, T. (2012). Urban flood disaster management.Procedia engineering, 32, 25-37.
- Zendehdel, M., Bozorgi-Amiri, A., & Omrani, H. (2014). A location Model for Blood Donation Camps with Consideration of Disruption. Advances in Industrial Engineering, 48(Special Issue), 33-43.