Document Type : Original Article
Assistant Professor, Kharazmi University.
M.Sc., Kharazmi University.
Credit risk is one of the most important risks which banks and financial organizations face. It is related to unpaid and delayed installments. Banks evaluate their customers' credit in order to prevent this hazard. Development banks, which are the focus of this research, fund facilities based on working capital, so customers sometimes do fraud in declaring working capital. Considering fraud consequences and making a credit scoring model with sensitivity to fraud are the main aims of this research. The statistical population of this research includes companies who have referred to branches of an Iranian Bank. This research includes 55 financial and non-financial variables based on the credit scoring model. In the first step, fraudulent companies have been realized. Finally, in order to offer an optimized and sustainable model through merging machine learning methods and reporting performance evaluation indicators, the impacts of fraud have been considered.
- Abdelhamid, D. Khaoula, S. & Atika, O. (2014). Automatic Bank Fraud Detection Using Support Vector Machines. In The International Conference on Computing Technology and Information Management (ICCTIM2014)(pp. 10-17). The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communication.
- Abdolli, Gh. Fard Hariri, E. (2016). Refah bank credit scoring model benchmarking, Nazarieh karbordi eghtesad, 1-24. (In Persian)
- Alizadeh farad, F, Shafiabadi, M.H, & Safara, F. (2015). Introducing a hybrid model for banks credit scoring using datamining. Third conference on new innovations in engineering and computer.
- Arabmazar, M. & Rouientan, P. (2005). Factros effecting bank credit risks: Keshavarzi bank case study, Jastarhaye eghtesadi, 45-80. (In Persian)
- Amiri, S. & Naderi, N. & Mohammadifar, y. & Rezaie, B. (2018). Designing and Arranging a Model for RevivalStagnant Industrial Enterprises (Case Study: Kermanshah Province). Chasm andaz modirat-e-sanaati, 36, 63-88. (In Persian)
- Bae, J. K. & Kim, J. (2015). A personal credit rating prediction model using data mining in smart ubiquitous environments. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 11(9), 179060.
- Chen, C. & Kieschnick, R. (2017). Bank credit and corporate working capital management. Journal of Corporate Finance, 48, 579-596.
- Asadpour, E. & Pouya, A. & Farimani, N. M. (1396). Designing a dynamic balanced scorecard for banks performance management. Chasm andaz modirat-e-sanaati, 28, 163-297 (In Persian).
- Hajizadeh, S. & Torani, Z. (2016). Datamining in banks using customers credit scoring. 4th conference on new studies in computer science and technology. (In Persian)
- Kim, Y. J. Baik, B., & Cho, S. (2016). Detecting financial misstatements with fraud intention using multi-class cost-sensitive learning. Expert systems with applications, 62, 32-43.
- Kim, Y. S., & Sohn, S. (2004). Managing loan customers using misclassification patterns of credit scoring model. Expert Systems with Applications, 517-573.
- Kirkos, E., Spathis, C., & Manolopoulos, Y. (2007). Data mining techniques for the detection of fraudulent financial statements. Expert Systems with Applications, 32(4), 995–1003.
- Lei, J. Z. & Ghorbani, A. A. (2012). Improved competitive learning neural networks for network intrusion and fraud detection. Neurocomputing, 75(1), 135-145.
- Liu, Y., & Schumann, M. (2005). Data mining feature selection for credit scoring models. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 56(9), 1099-1108.
- Mahmoudi, S., & Sharifi, H. (2013). Study the causes and effective factors in small businesses loan failure at Bank melli Iran. (Case study: Branches of Bank Melli in the Shahre-Kord). Fist international e confrance on future perspective of Iranian Economy, 1-20. (In Persian)
- Martens, D., & Tobback, E. (2017). Retail credit scoring using fine-grained payment data.
- Martínez, J De L., & Vicente, CL. (2012). Global survey of development banks. 1-41.
- Mehregan, M. R. & Moradi, Z. (2019) Using the Multi-Stage of Integrating ApproachesData Envelopment Analysis (DEA) and Balanced Scorecard (BSC) for Enhanced Performance Assessment. The Journal of Industrial mangament perspective, 37, 143-165 (In Persian).
- Mohammadi Vala, H. & Farhoudinejad, A. (2014), Fraud detection in banking transactions using datamining: Mehr-e-eghtesad ban case strudy, demand driven researches using latest IT findings, Mashhad, Khavran university.
- Nami, S. & Shajari, M. (2018). Cost-sensitive payment card fraud detection based on dynamic random forest and k-nearest neighbors. Expert Systems with Applications.
- Ngai, E. W. Hu, Y. Wong, Y. H. Chen, Y. & Sun, X. (2011). The application of data mining techniques in financial fraud detection: A classification framework and an academic review of literature. Decision Support Systems, 50(3), 559-569.
- Tolouie Ashalghi, A. Maghdori Sharibani, F., & Daneshgar, F. (2008). Credit scoring for credit cards using support vectore machines. 2nd confrance of electronic city, ICTRC, 12-27. (In Persian)
- Pirayesh, R. Jabari, A., & Bigdeli, Z. (2015). Corporate credit scoring of saderat bank using logistic regression, MSC dissertation, Sofi razi university. (In Persian)
- Ravisankar, P., Ravi, V., Rao, G. R., & Bose, I. (2011). Detection of financial statement fraud and feature selection using data mining techniques. Decision Support Systems, 50(2), 491-500.
- Repousis, S. (2016). Using Beneish model to detect corporate financial statement fraud in Greece. Journal of Financial Crime, 23(4), 1063-1073.
- Sahin, Y., Bulkan, S., & Duman, E. (2013). A cost-sensitive decision tree approach for fraud detection. Expert Systems with Applications, 40(15), 5916-5923.
- Shin, K.-S., Lee, T & Kim, H.-J. (2005). An application of support vector machines in bankruptcy prediction model. Expert Systems with Applications, 127-135.
- Tehrani, R. & Falahshams, M. F. (1384). Desigining and developing a credit risk model in banking sector, Shiraz social and human science, 29-43. (In Persian)
- Tousi, M. A., Sadatrasoul, S. M., Shafia, S,. (1400), Identifying the Factors That Affect the Customer Experience and Customer Satisfaction Impact on Repurchasing Behaviors in Online Retailers in IRAN, . Chasm andaz modirat-e-sanaati, 41, 271-293.
- Verikas, A., Kalsyte, Z., Bacauskiene, M., & Gelzinis, A. (2010). Hybrid and ensemble-based soft computing techniques in bankruptcy prediction: a survey.
- Zakaryazad, A., & Duman, E. (2016). A profit-driven Artificial Neural Network (ANN) with applications to fraud detection and direct marketing. Neurocomputing, 175, 121-131.
- Zaringhalalm, Z. & Nazemi Hrandi, N. (2003). Banking customers credit scoring using datamining, 2th conference on new studies in computer science and technology, 42-53, (in Persian).