1. Abbasi, R., farasatkhah, M. (2014). A fuzzy analysis of influence factors on balance between equality of Higher education and economic development at macro-level (A Comparative Quantitative approach). Two Quarterly Journal of Contemporary Sociological Research, 3(5), 25-50, (In Persian).
2. Akbari, M., Khodayari, M., Khaleghi, A., Danesh, M., & Padash, H. (2020). Technological innovation research in the last six decades: A bibliometric analysis. European Journal of Innovation Management, (Ahead-of-print).
3. Alizadeh, P., & Salami, R. (2015). Assessment of knowledge economy. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 6(1), 37-55.
4. Alnafrah, I., & Mouselli, S. (2018). The role of national Innovation systems in entrepreneurship activities at Baltic state countries. Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 11(1), 84-102.
5. Amara, N., Rhaiem, M., & Halilem, N. (2020). Assessing the research efficiency of Canadian scholars in the management field: Evidence from the DEA and fsQCA. Journal of Business Research, 115, 296-306.
6. Baridam, B. B., & Ali, M. M. (2013). An investigation ofK‐means clustering to high and multi‐dimensional biological data. Kybernetes, 42(4), 614-627.
7. Bazargan, A. (2014). An introduction to qualitative and mixed research methods. Didar Press (In Persian).
8. Beynon, M. J., Jones, P., & Pickernell, D. (2020). Country-level entrepreneurial attitudes and activity through the years: A panel data analysis using fsQCA. Journal of Business Research, 115, 443-455.
9. Breznik, L., & Hisrich, R. D. (2014). Dynamic capabilities vs. innovation capability: Are they related? Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 21(3), 368-384.
10. Chalabi, M. (2014). Theoretical and comparative analaysis in sociology. Ney Press. Tehran (In Persian).
11. Chang, S., & Fan, C. (2017). Scientific or technological driving force? Constructing a system of national innovative capacity. International Journal of Innovation Science, 9(2), 170-183.
12. Charnes, A., & Cooper, W. W. (1962). Programming with linear fractional functionals. Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, 9(3-4), 181-186.
13. Choi, H., & Zo, H. (2019). Assessing the efficiency of national innovation systems in developing countries. Science and Public Policy, 46(4), 530-540.
14. Cooke, P., & Leydesdorff, L. (2005). Regional Development in the Knowledge-Based Economy: The Construction of Advantage. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 31(1), 5-15.
15. Dahesh, M. B., Tabarsa, G., Zandieh, M., & Hamidizadeh, M. (2020). Reviewing the intellectual structure and evolution of the innovation systems approach: A social network analysis. Technology in Society, 63, 101399.
16. Dang, D., & Umemoto, K. (2009). Modeling the development toward the knowledge economy: A national capability approach. Journal of Knowledge Management, 13(5), 359-372.
17. Fagerberg, J., & Srholec, M. (2008). National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development. Research Policy, 37(9), 1417-1435.
18. Ferreira, J., Coelho, A., & Moutinho, L. (2020). Dynamic capabilities, creativity and innovation capability and their impact on competitive advantage and firm performance: The moderating role of entrepreneurial orientation. Technovation, 92-93, 102061.
19. Figueiredo, P. N., & Cohen, M. (2019). Explaining early entry Into PATH-CREATION Technological catch-up in the forestry and PULP Industry: Evidence from Brazil. Research Policy, 48(7), 1694-1713.
20. Freeman, C. (1995). The 'National System of Innovation' in historical perspective. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 19(1), 5-24.
22. Gharib, A., Azar, A., Moghbel Ba Erz, A., Dehghan Nayeri, M. (2019). Designing Organizational Innovation Measuring Model with Dynamic Network DEA (Case Study: Iranian First Level Universities). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 9(Issue 1), 9-29, (In Persian).
23. Ghlichlee, B., Rajabi Shahrabadi, E. (2015). Study of Relationship between Knowledge Creation, Technological Innovation and Organizational Agility. ) A Case to Study: Iran Alloy Steel Company). Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 4(Issue 4), 95-116, (In Persian).
24. Ghlichlee, B., Mirzaei, F., & Rahmatee, H. (2017). Effect of Intellectual Capital on Innovation Capacity and Competitive Advantage in SME's. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 7(Issue 3), 105-126, (In Persian).
25. Global competitiveness Report 2020. (2019). Retrieved May 07, 2021, from https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-competitiveness-report-2020
26. Global innovation index (gii). (2019). Retrieved May 07, 2021, from https://www.wipo.int/global_innovation_index/en/
27. Gomes, L. A., Facin, A. L., Salerno, M. S., & Ikenami, R. K. (2018). Unpacking the innovation ecosystem construct: Evolution, gaps and trends. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 136, 30-48.
28. Harris, R. G. (2001). The knowledge-based economy: Intellectual origins and new economic perspectives. International Journal of Management Reviews, 3(1), 21-40.
29. Hauser, C., Siller, M., Schatzer, T., Walde, J., & Tappeiner, G. (2018). Measuring regional innovation: A critical inspection of the ability of single indicators to shape technological change. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 129, 43-55.
30. Hekkert, M., Suurs, R., Negro, S., Kuhlmann, S., & Smits, R. (2007). Functions of innovation systems: A new approach for analysing technological change. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 74(4), 413-432.
31. Hollenstein, H. (2003). Innovation modes in the Swiss service sector: A cluster analysis based on firm-level data. Research Policy, 32(5), 845-863.
32. Intarakumnerd, P., Chairatana, P., & Tangchitpiboon, T. (2002). National innovation system in less successful developing countries: The case of Thailand. Research Policy, 31(8-9), 1445-1457.
33. Jugend, D., Fiorini, P. D., Armellini, F., & Ferrari, A. G. (2020). Public support for innovation: A systematic review of the literature and implications for open innovation. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 156, 119985.
34. Khedhaouria, A., & Thurik, R. (2017). Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 120, 48-58.
35. Kou, M., Chen, K., Wang, S., & Shao, Y. (2016). Measuring efficiencies of multi-period and multi-division systems associated with DEA: An application to OECD countries’ national innovation systems. Expert Systems with Applications, 46, 494-510.
36. Leppink, J., & Pérez-Fuster, P. (2019). Social networks as an approach to systematic review. Health Professions Education, 5(3), 218-224.
37. Mahmoudzadeh, M., & Alborzi, M. (2017). Modeling Iranian Innovation network in nanotech for Policy: Applying an Adopted version of skin model. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 8(2), 129-145.
38 Maier, D., Maier, A., Așchilean, I., Anastasiu, L., & Gavriș, O. (2020). The Relationship between Innovation and Sustainability: A Bibliometric Review of the Literature. Sustainability, 12(10), 4083.
39. Mavi, R. K., Saen, R. F., & Goh, M. (2019). Joint analysis of eco-efficiency and eco-innovation with common weights in two-stage network DEA: A big data approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 144, 553-562.
40. Min, S., Kim, J., & Sawng, Y. (2020). The effect of innovation network size and public R&D investment on regional innovation efficiency. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 155, 119998.
41. Najafi-Tavani, S., Najafi-Tavani, Z., Naudé, P., Oghazi, P., & Zeynaloo, E. (2018). How collaborative innovation networks affect new product performance: Product innovation capability, process innovation capability, and absorptive capacity. Industrial Marketing Management, 73, 193-205.
42. Nelson, R.R., & Winter, S.G. (1982). An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change, The Belknap Press of Harvard Univ. Press, Cambridge, MA.
43. Powell, W. W., & Snellman, K. (2004). The Knowledge Economy. Annual Review of Sociology, 30(1), 199-220.
44. Razavi, S., Akbari, M., Jafarzadeh, M., Zali, M. (2014). Reviewing of mixed method research. University of Tehran Press, (In Persian).
45. Riahi, P., Ghazinoory, S., Haji-Hosseini, H. (2013). Typology of Innovation behavior of provinces of Iran: A consideration of social factors. Journal of Science and Technology Policy, 5(4), 47-66, (In Persian).
46. Ronagh, M. (2019). Civil service management law. Farmanesh Press. Tehran (In Persian).
47. Russell, M. G., & Smorodinskaya, N. V. (2018). Leveraging complexity for ecosystemic innovation. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 136, 114-131.
48. Shafique, M. (2012). Thinking inside the box? Intellectual structure of the knowledge base of innovation research (1988-2008). Strategic Management Journal, 34(1), 62-93.
49. Sixeth social, economic and cultural development plan detailed document of the Islamic Republic of Iran (2016-2020). Management and planning organization Press. Tehran (In Persian).
50. Stiglitz, J. E. (1999). The World Bank at the Millennium. The Economic Journal, 109(459), 577-597.
51. Teixeira, A. A. (2013). Evolution, roots and influence of the literature on National Systems of Innovation: A bibliometric account. Cambridge Journal of Economics, 38(1), 181-214.
52 Tekic, A., & Tekic, Z. (2021). Culture as antecedent of national innovation performance: Evidence from neo-configurational perspective. Journal of Business Research, 125, 385-396.
53. Tkotz, A., Munck, J. C., & Wald, A. E. (2018). Innovation Management Control: Bibliometric Analysis of Its Emergence and Evolution As A Research Field. International Journal of Innovation Management, 22(03), 1850031.
54. Vargo, S. L., Akaka, M. A., & Wieland, H. (2020). Rethinking the process of diffusion in innovation: A service-ecosystems and institutional perspective. Journal of Business Research, 116(C), 526-534
55. Vicente, M., Abrantes, J. L., & Teixeira, M. S. (2015). Measuring innovation capability in Exporting FIRMS: THE INNOVSCALE. International Marketing Review, 32(1), 29-51.
56. Wang, Y., Pan, J., Pei, R., Yi, B., & Yang, G. (2020). Assessing the technological innovation efficiency of China's high-tech industries with a two-stage network DEA approach. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 71, 100810.
57. Wang, X., Wang, Z., & Jiang, Z. (2020).Configurational differences of national innovation capability: a fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis approach. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 33(6), 599-611.
58. Wonglimpiyarat, J. (2014). Innovative policies to support technology and ICT development. Government Information Quarterly, 31(3), 466-475.
59. Yigitcanlar, T., Sabatini-Marques, J., Da-Costa, E. M., Kamruzzaman, M., & Ioppolo, G. (2019). Stimulating technological innovation through incentives: Perceptions of Australian and Brazilian firms. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 146, 403-412.