1. Arena, M., Arnaboldi, M. & Azzone, G. (2011). Is enterprise risk management real? Journal of Risk Research, 14(7), 779-797.
2. Ballantyne, R. (2013). An Empirical Investigation into the Association between Enterprise Risk Management and Firm Financial Performance, Presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Business Administration, Lawrence Technological University College of Management.
3. Bazargan, A. (2015). The Introduction to the ways of quantity and mixed research. Tehran, Didar publication (In Persian).
4. Chileshe, N., & Kikwasi, G. (2014). Critical success factors for implementation of risk assessment and management practices within the Tanzania construction industry”. Engineering, Construction and Architrectual Management, 21(3), 291-319.
5. Coetzee, G.P. & Lubbe, D. (2013). Southern African Journal of Accountability and Auditing Research - The risk maturity of South African private and public sector organizations. Southern African Journal of Accountability and Auditing Research, 14(1), 45-56.
6. COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission), (2004). Enterprise Risk Management—Integrated Framework. Jersey City, NJ: AICPA/COSO.
7. COSO. (2004). Enterprise Risk Management —Integrated Framework, No 1-7.
8. Dickinson, G. (2001). Enterprise Risk Management: Its Origins and Conceptual Foundation. The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, 26(3), 360-366.
9. Farrell, M., & Gallagher, R. (2015). The valuation implications of enterprise risk management maturity. Journal of Risk and Insurance, Forthcoming. doi: 10.1111/jori.12035.
10. Harland, C., Brenchley, R., & Walker, H., (2005). ”Risk in supply networks”, Published in Harvard business review 2005. Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 9 (2003), 51–62.
11. Harlanda, Ch., Brenchleyb, R., & Walkera, H. (2002). A Centre for Research in Strategic Purchasing and Supply (CRiSPS), School of Management, University of Bath, Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY, UK bConcept Bubble, The Bubble House, 21 Dublin Crescent, Bristol BS9 4NA, UK Received 28 May 2002; accepted 2 December 2002.
12. Jafarinejhad, N., Moghbel, A., & Azar, A. (2014). Extracting the main factors of ERM by meta-synthesis method. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 15, 85-107 (In Persian).
13. Lincoln, Y., & Guba, E.G. (1985). Naturalistic Inquiry, 1st edn, Sage Publications, Beverly Hills.
14. Lonescu, L. (2008). Toward establishing efficient internal controls. Economics. Management and Finantial markets, 3(1), 80-84.
15. Mello, J., & Flint, D. (2009). A refined view of Grounded Theory and its application to logistics research. Journal of Business Logistics, 30(1), 107-125.
16. Mohaghar, A., & Sadeghi Moghadam, M. (2011). The coordination of supply chain in Auto Industry. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 4, 29-63 (In Persian).
17. Monda, B., & Giorgino, M. (2013). An Enterprise Risk Management maturity model, Politecnico di Milano - Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering Department, JEL codes: G32
18. Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala (2014). Risk management practices from maturity modekls perspective. JEEMS, 19(2), 133-159.
19. PopoviĆ, S. ToskoviĆ, J., & Macura R. (2015). The Importance of evaluation of risk management in business. Annals of the “Constantin Brancusi”, University of Targu Jiu,Economy Seris, Issue 5/2015.
20. Sara A. Lundqvist (2014). An Exploratory Study of Enterprise Risk Management: Pillars of ERM. Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 29(3), 393–429.
21. Strauss, A.L. & Corbin, J.M. (1998). Basics of qualitative research: techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. 2nd edn, Thousand Oaks, California.
22. Talebi, D., & Iron, F. (2015). Identifying the supply chain risks and selecting the supplier by the process of network analysis. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 17, 31-43 (In Persian).
23. Timothy, A. Krause Yiuman Tse, (2016). "Risk management and firm value: recent theory and evidence". International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 24(1), 56-81.
24. Tricarico, P., Tardivo, S., Sotgiu, G., Moretti, F., Poletti, P., Fiore, A., Monturano, M., Mura, I., Privitera, G., & Brusaferro, S. (2016). Clinical Assessment of Risk Management: an INtegrated Approach (CARMINA). International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 29(7), 744-758.
25. Viscelli, T.R., Beasley, M.S., & Hermanson, D.R. (2016). Research Insights About Risk Governance: Implications from a review of ERM Research, SAGE Open, No 1-17.