1. Azadi, M., & Farzipour Sean, R. (2013). A combination of QFD and imprecise DEA with enhanced Russell graph measure: A case study in healthcare. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 47(4), 281-291.
2. Akbas, H., & Bilgen, B. (2017). An integrated fuzzy QFD and TOPSIS methodology for choosing the ideal gas fuel at WWTPs. Energy, 125, 484 – 497.
3. Askari, A., & Charkhkar, M. (2015). The determination and assessment of the relational efficiency indicators of Tehran City’s and Provinces’ tax affairs general directorates with data envelope analysis approach (DEA). Journal of Tax Research, 23(27), 36-62. (In Persian)
4. Berx, K., Friedl, M., Witters, M., & Hehenberger, P., (2016), A customer requirement driven framework for design synthesis - applied to a washing machine, IFAC (International Federation of Automatic Control), 49(21), 431-438.
5. Ertugrul, K. E., & Dursun, M. (2014). An integrated supplier selection methodology incorporating QFD and DEA with imprecise data. Expert Systems with Applications, 41(16), 6995-7004.
7. Farsijani, H., Arman, M. H., Hosseinbeigi, A., & Jalili, A. (2011). Data Envelopment Analysis Model with Inbound-Output Approach, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 1(1), 39-56. (In Persian).
8. Fargnoli, M., & Haber, N. (2019). A practical ANP-QFD methodology for dealing with requirements’ inner dependency in PSS Development. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 127, 536-548.
9. Ho, W., He, T., Lee, C. K. M., & Emrouznejad, A. (2012). Strategic logistics outsourcing: An integrated QFD and fuzzy AHP approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(12), 10841-10850.
11. Hsu, C. H., Chang, A. Y., & Luo, W. (2017). Identifying key performance factors for sustainability development of SMEs-integrating QFD and fuzzy MADM methods. Journal of Cleaner Production, 161(10), 629-645.
12. Izadi, M., Ataeipoor, S., & Izadi, A. (2016). A novel group decision making approach to prioritize engineering characteristics in QFD process based on experts, vote. Journal of Fundamental and applied Sciences, 8(3S), 1448-1465.
13. Karimi, F., Namedar Zanganeh, S., & Shahriari, H. (2016). Presenting a framework for robustquality function development (QFD), under the codition of inputs being fuzzy. International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Production Management, 1(27), 51-67. (In Persian)
15. Liang-Hsuan, C., Wen-Chang, K., & Feng-Ting, Y. (2016). Approach based on fuzzy goal programing and quality function deployment for new product planning. European Journal of Operational Research, 259(2), 654-663.
16. Lam, J. S. L., & Lai, K. H. (2015). Developing Environmental Sustainability by ANP QFD Approach: the Case of Shipping Operations. Journal of Cleaner Production,105, 275-284.
17. Liu, H. T., & Wang, C. H. (2010). An advanced quality function deployment model using fuzzy analytic network process. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 34(11), 3333-3351.
18. Mohammadi, A., & Dastyar, H. (2014). Evaluating Efficiency of Pharmaceutical Companies and Their Ranking via Data Envelopment Window Analysis, Journal of Health Accounting, 2(3), 23-39. (In Persian)
21. Navai Aznaveh, Z., & Omidvari, M. (2017). Safety Risk Assessment in motor vehicle industries using William Fin and DEMATEL-ANP, Iranian Occupational Health, 14(1), 58-70. (In Persian)
23. Pourmahmoud, J., & Babazadeh, B. (2017). A New Group Data Envelopment Analysis Method for Ranking Design Requirements in Quality Function Deployment. International Journal of Industrial Mathematics, 9(4), 269-278.
24. Rahmani, K., Behlouli, N., & Sadeghzadeh Youshanlouei, B. (2012). Development the Mathematical Model QFD based on Fuzzy Approach, Productivity Management (Beyond Management), 5(20), 7-33. (In Persian)
25. Radman, K. (2008). Joint of QFD & DEA & Supply Chain. Timisoara Journal of Economics, 1(3), 271-278.
26. Ramanathan, R. & Yunfeng, J. (2009). Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis. Omega, 37(3), 711-723.
27. Toloo, M., & Joshushani, S. (2010). GAMS User's Guide with DEA Models, University Book Publishing, p. 318. (In Persian)
28. Valipour Khatir, M., Akbarzadeh, Z., & Mohammadi Nodehaki, Z. (2015). Manufacturing Strategy Evaluation using Fuzzy QFD Approach, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5(3), 169-183. (In Persian)