1. Amoozad Mahdiraji, H. & Jaafarnejad, A. & Moddares Yazdi, M. & Mohaghar, A. (2014). Cooperation Modeling for Unlimited Three Echelon Supply Chain: Game Theory Approach. Management Researches in Iran, 18(1), 172-192. (In Persian).
2. Amoozad Mahdiraji, H., Jaafarnejad, A., Mohaghar, A., Modarres Yazdi, M., (2013) Deciding Between Independence and Coalition, in an Three Echelon Supply Chain. Industrial Management Perspective, 3(1), 9-34 (In Persian).
3. Amoozad Mahdiraji, H. & Kazimieras Zavadskas, E. & Razavi Hajiagha, S. H. (2015). Game theoretic approach for coordinating unlimited multi echelon supply chains, Transformations in Business & Economics, 14(2), 133-151.
4. Arshinder, K. & Arun, D. S. G. (2008). A framework for evaluation of coordination by contracts: A case of two-level supply chains, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56, 1177-1191.
5. Barati, M. (2013). A model for managing supply chain relations in small and medium enterprises In order to increase competitiveness, A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Ph.D. in Industrial Management, Allameh Tabataba'I University, Tehran. (In Persian).
6. Cachon. G. P. (2003). Supply chain coordination with contracts, Hand book in operation research and management science: supply chain management, 11, 229-339.
7. Cai, W. & Abdel-Malek, L. & Hoseini, B. & Rajaei Dehkordi, S. (2015). Impact of flexible contracts on the performance of both retailer and supplier. Int. J. Production Economics, 170, 429-444.
8. Chen, J. & Dada, M. & Hu (Joice), Q. (2016). Flexible procurement contracts for competing retailers. European Journal of Operational Research, 000, 1-13
9. Fakoor Saghih, A. (2013). A Model for Resilience of Supply Chain for Competitiveness in Iranian Automotive Companies, A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Ph.D. in Industrial Management, Allameh Tabataba'I University, Tehran. (In Persian)
10. Fredendall, L. D. & Hill, E. (2000). Translated by: Pooya, A. Felfelani, A. Basics of Supply Chain Management. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Pub. (In Persian)
11. Heydari, J. & Asl-Najafi, J. (2016). Coordinating inventory decisions in a two-echelon supply chain through the target sales rebate contract. Int. J. Inventory Research, 3(1), 49-69.
12. Hu, B., Feng, Y., (2017), Optimization and coordination of supply chain with revenue sharing contracts and service requirement under supply and demand uncertainty, IJPE, 183, A, 158-183.
13. Jaafarnejad, A. & Amoozad Mahdiraji, H. (2016). Supply Chain: Design & Control. Tehran: Mehrban Nashr Pub. (In Persian).
14. Jilan Buroujeni, A., Amoozad Mahdiraji, H., (2015), Modeling Inventory Policies in Multi Echelon Supply Chain by Beysian Networks, Industrial Management Perspective, 4, 3, 61-84.
15. Jianhu, C., Xiaoking, H., Pandu, R.T., Shang, J., (2017), Flexible contract design for VMI supply chain with service-sensitive demand: Revenue-sharing and supplier subsidy, EJOR, 261, 1, 143-153.
16. Mohammadzadeh, N. (2014). Coordination between members of a multi-source supply chain in disruptive situations, A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Master of Science in Industrial Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (In Persian).
17. Naimi Sedigh, A. (2015). Coordination of pricing, production and marketing decisions in the competitive supply chain: game theory approach. A Thesis Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of the Requirement for the Degree of Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. (In Persian).
18. Pfeiffer, T. (2016). A comparison of simple two-part supply chain contracts, Int. J. Production Economics, 180, 114-124.
19. Sainathan, A., Groenevelt, H., (2019), Vendor managed inventory contracts – coordinating the supply chain while looking from the vendor’s perspective, EJOR, 272, 1, 249-260.
20. Sluis, S. & De Giovanni, P. (2015). The selection of contracts in supply chains: An empirical analysis. Journal of Operations Management, 41, 1-11.
21. Taleizadeh, A., Mohammadi, R., (2015), Optimizing the Selling Price and Advertising Cost in a Two Layers Supply ChainIncluding a Manufacturer and Two Retailers. Industrial Management Perspective, 5(2), 107-127.
22. Xin, F., Yuan, F., (2018), The Coordination and Preference of Supply Chain Contracts Based on Time-Sensitivity Promotional Mechanism, Journal of Management Science and Engineering, 3,3, 158-178.
23. Yang, H. & Zhuo, W. & Zha, Y. & Wan, H. (2016). Two-period supply chain with flexible trade credit contract. Expert Systems with Applications, 66, 95-105.