1. Ching-Wu, C., Gin-Shuh, L., Chien-Tseng, L., (2008), Controlling inventory by combining ABC analysis and fuzzy classification, Computers & Industrial Engineering, No. 55, pp. 841–851.
2. Gajpal, P. P., Ganesh, L. S., & Rajendran, C. (1994), criticality analysis of spare parts using the analytic hierarchy process. International Journal of Production.
3. Guvenir, H. E. Erel, (1998), Multicriteria inventory classification using a genetic algorithm. Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 105, pp. 29-37.
4. Hu, Y. C. (2005), Determining membership functions and minimum fuzzy support in finding fuzzy association rules for classification problems. Knowledge-Baesd Systems, 19, pp. 57–66.
5. Hu, Y. C., Chen, R. S., & Tzeng, G. H. (2003), Finding fuzzy classification rules using data mining techniques. Pattern Recognition Letters, 24, pp. 509–519.
7. Medasani, S., Kim, J., & Krishnapuram, R. (1998), An overview of membership function generation techniques for pattern recognition. International Journal of Approxmate Reasoning, 19, pp. 391–417.
8. Partovi, F. Y., Anandarajan, M. (2002), Classifying inventory using an artificial neural network approach. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 41, pp. 389–404.
9. Partovi, F. Y., Hopton, W. E. (1994), The analytic hierarchy process as applied to two types of inventory problems. Production and Inventory Management.
10. Partovi, F., J. Burton, (1993), Using the Analytiv Hierrarchy Process for ABC Analysis, International journal of Operation and Production Management, Vol. 13, No, 9.
11. Ramanathan, R. (2006), ABC inventory classification with multiple-criteria using weighted linear optimization. Computers and Operations Research, 33(3), pp.695–700.
12. Zhou, E., Khotanzad, A. (2007), Fuzzy Classifier