1. Anderson, J. (1997). Technology foresight for competitive advantage. Elsevier Science, Long Range Planning, 30(5), 665- 677.
2. APEC Center for Technology Foresight. (2006). The Asian technology foresight and scan project. Retreived from http://www.apecforesight.org/asean_foresight/asean_foresight_main.cfm
3. Beck, C. (2002). Mothering multiples: A Meta –synthesis of the qualitative research. MCN, The American Journal of Maternal /Child Nursing, 28(2), 93-99.
4. Cagnin, C., & Scapolo, F. (2007). Technical report on a foresight training course. European Communities. Retreived from http://ftp.jrc.es/eur22737en.pdf
5. Costanzo, L.A. (2004). Strategic foresight in a high speed environment. Journal of Futures, 36, 219-235.
6. Gavigan, P. J., & Scapolo, F.(1999). Matching methods to the mission: A comparison of national foresight exercises. Foresight, 1(6), 495-517.
11. Georghiou, L. (2003). Evaluating foresight and lessons for its future impact. PREST, University of Manchester1. UK, Retreived from http://www.nistep.go.jp/IC/ic030227/pdf/p6-1.pdf
12. Horton, A.(1999). Forefront: A simple guide to successful foresight. Foresight, 1(1), 5-9.
13. Keenan, M. (2007). Overview of methods used in foresight. UNIDO Technology Foresight Training Programme for CEE/NIS. Bratislava (Slovakia).
14. Ketmanee, A., & Denis, L. (2001). Shaping Thailand’s IT future trough technology foresight. Journal of Future Studies, Strategic Thinking and Policy, 3(5), 467-473.
15. Major, E., & Cordey-Hayes, M. (2000). Knowledge translation: A new perspective on knowledge transfer and foresight. Journal of Future Studies, Strategic Thinking and Policy, 2(4), 411-423.
16. Martin, B.R. (1995). Foresight in science and technology. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 7(2), 139-168.
17. Miles, I. (2002). Appraisal of alternative methods and procedure for producing regional foresight: Mobilising the regional foresight potential for an enlarged European Union. Retreived from
18. Miller, J. (1999). Foresight ICT report. Foresight sector working group: Information and communications Technology. Retreived from
19. Noblit, G.W., & Hare, R.D. (1988). Meta –Ethnography: Synthesizing qualitative studies. Newbury Park, CA: Stage.
20. Pirttimäki, A. (2006). Foresight in a Research and Technology Organization. Helsinki University of Technology, Department of Electrical and Communications Engineering, Master’s Thesis submitted in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in Technology. Retreived from http://www.sal.hut.fi/Publications/pdf-files/TPIR06.pdf
21. Rader, M., et. al. (2003). Review and analysis of national foresight, first report on review and analysis of national foresight report on findings on IST from eight selected national foresight exercises. FISTRAThematic Network-IST.
22. Reger, G. (2001). Technology foresight in companies: From an indicator to a network and process perspective. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 13(4), 533-553.
23. Salmenkaita, J.P., & Salo, A. (2004). Emergent foresight processes: Industrial activities in wireless communications. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 71(9), 897-912.Santo, M., et al. (2006). Text mining as a valuable tool in foresight exercises: A study on nanotechnology. Technological Forecasting & Social Change, (vol.?), 1013-1027.
24. Saritas, O., Taymaz, E., & Tumer. T. (2006). Vision 2023: Turkey’s national technology foresight program: A contextualist description and analysis. Economic Research Center Middle East Technical University. Retreived from http://www.erc.metu.edu.tr/menu/series06/0601.pdf
25. Schomberg, R. V., Pereira, A. G., & Funtowicz, S. (2005). Deliberating foresight knowledge for policy and foresight knowledge assessment. European Commission. Retreived from
26. Stowell, M. (1995). Technology Foresight, Retreived from
27. UNIDO (2005). UNIDO technology foresight manual: Organization and methods. Retreived from
28. Voros, J. (2003). A generic foresight process framework. Foresight, 5(3), 10-21.
29. Zhouying, J. (2005). Global technological change: From hard technology to soft technology. UK: Intellect.