1. Andone, I.I., (2009). Measuring the performance of corporate knowledge management systems. informatica economica, 13, 24-31.
2. Govind, S. I., (2009). Usefulness, incentives and knowledge management. Journal of knowledge management, 13(6), 410-430.
3. Grisham, T.(2009).The Delphi technique, a method for testing complex and multifaceted topics. International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 2(1), 112–130.
4. Hanafizadeh, P., & Shafiei Nikabadi., (2011). Framework for selecting an appropriate e-business model in managerial Holding companies case study: Iran khodro. Journal of enterprise information management, 24(3), 237-267.
5. Jolliff, I. T., (1986), Principal component analysis. New York: Springer.
6. Klir, G. j., & Folger, T. A. (1998). Fuzzy set, uncertainty, and information. Prentice-Hall.
7. Kongpichayanound, P., (2009). Knowledge management for sustained competitive advantage in mergers and acquisitions. Advances in developing human resources, 11, 375-387.
8. Liao, C., S-H, Chuang & P-L,To, (2011). How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure. Journal of business research, 64(7), 728-736.
9. Linderman, K., R. G. Schroedar and J. Senders, (2010). A knowledge framework underlying process. Management decision sciences journal, 41(4), 689-719.
10. Nayir, Z. D., and U. Uzuncarsili, (2008). A cultural perspective on knowledge management: the success story of sarkuysan company. Journal of knowledge management, 12(2), 141-155.
21. Nguyen, H.T., Walker E.A, A (2005). A first course in fuzzy logic , CRC Press.
22. Ogiela, L,(2013). Semantic analysis and biological modeling in selected classes of cognitive information system. Mathematical and computer modeling, 58, 1405-1414.
23. Prahalad, C.K and Hamel G. (1990). The core competence of the corporation. Harvard Business Review, 79-91.
Rahimli, A. (2012). Knowledge management and competitive advantage. Information and knowledge management, 2(7), 37-43.
24. Remus, U., and S.Schub. (2003). A blueprint for the implementation of process-oriented knowledge management. Knowledge and Process Management, 10 (4), 237-253.
25. Sedra, D., and G.G Gable. (2010). Knowledge management competence for enterprise system success. Journal of strategic information system, 19, 296-306.
26. Swartz, J.R., (2008). International acquisitions: triggers for learning and knowledge flows impacting the transformation of acquired enterprise. PhD Dissertation, nova southeastern university.
27. Tsai Mt, Shin CM (2004). The impact of marketing knowledge among managers on marketing capabilities and business performance. int. J. Manage, 21, 524- 530.
28. Woollscroft, Paul, Caganova, Dagmar, Cambal, Milos, Holecek, Jaroslav, Pucikova, Lenka (2013) Implication for optimization of the automotive supply chain through knowledge management. Procedia CIRP, 211-216.
29. Wu, C., (2008). Knowledge creation in a supply chain. Supply chain management: An international management, 13(3), 241-250.
30. Yaghoubi, N. M., Moloudi, J., Banihashemmi, S., A. (2013). The relationship between knowledge management and agile supply chain management: case study of Jihad-e- Agriculture organization. African journal of agricultural research, 8(17), 1700- 1708.