1. Agarwal, A.; Shankar, R. and M.K. Tiwari (2007). Modeling Agility of Supply Chain. Industrial Marketing Management, 36, 443-457.
2. Ahmad, N., & Daghfous, A. (2010). Knowledge sharing through inter-organizational knowledge networks Challenges and opportunities in the United Arab Emirates. European Business Review, 22(2), 153–174.
3. Akavan, P.; Zahedi, M.R and Najmi, A. (2011). Critical Success Factor of Knowledge Management in Iranaian Automobile industries Supply Chains, Tomorrow Management, 10(26), 77-100. (In Persian)
4. Azar, A. & Tizro, A. & Moghbel, A. & Rostami, A.A. R. (2010). Designing Supply Chain Agile Model: Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach. Management Reserches in Iran, 14(4), 1-25. (In Persian)
5. Aziz, N., & Sparrow, J. (2011). Patterns of gaining and sharing of knowledge about customers: A study of an Express Parcel Delivery Company. Knowledge Management Research and Practice, 9, 29–47.
6. Bandyopadhyay, S., & Pathak, P. (2007). Knowledge sharing and cooperation in outsourcing projects-A game theoretical analysis. Decision Support Systems, 43(2), 349–358.
7. Blumenberg, S., Wagner, H., & Beimborn, D. (2009). Knowledge transfer processes in IT outsourcing relationships and their impact on shared knowledge and outsourcing performance. International Journal of Information Management, 29(5), 342–352.
8. Charan, P., Shankar, R., & Baisya, R.K. (2008). Analysis of Interactions among the Variables of Supply Chain Performance Measurement System Implementation. Business Process Management Journal, 14(4), 512-529.
9. Cheng, J., Yeh, C., & Tu, C. (2008). Trust and knowledge sharing in green supply chains. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 13(4), 283–295.
10. Cheung, C. F., Kwok, S. K., & heung, C. M. (2012). A knowledge-based customization system for supply chain integration. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(4), 3906–3924.
11. Chopra, S., and P.Meindl. (2007). Supply chain management”. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall publication.
12. Chou, P., & Passerini, K. (2009). Intellectual property rights and knowledge sharing across countries. Journal of Knowledge Management, 13(5), 331–344.
13. Collins, J.D. Worthington, W.J. Reyes, P.M. and Romero, M. (2010). Knowledge Management, Supply Chain Technologies and Firm Performance. Management Research Review, 33(10), 947-960.
14. Coulson, C.T.
(2004). The knowledge entrepreneurship challenge: Moving on from knowledge sharing to knowledge creation and exploitation. The Learning Organization
84 – 93.
15. Desai, A. and Rai, S. (2016). Knowledge Management for Downstream Supply Chain Management of Indian Public Sector Oil Companies, Procedia Computer Science, 79(1), 1021-1028.
16. Dorostkar Ahmadi, N. & Shafiei Nikabadi, M. (2015). Presenting a Fuzzy Intelligence Model for Evaluating Knowledge Management Process in Supply Chain (Case: IranKhodro). Industrial Management Prspective, 5(18), 153-175 (In Persian).
17. Fletcher, L., & Polychronakis, Y. E. (2007). Capturing knowledge management in the supply chain. EuroMed Journal of Business, 2(2), 191–207.
18. Ghelichlee, B. & Rajabi, E. (2014). Investigating the Relationship between Knowledge Creation and Innovation based on Technology and Agility, Industrial Management Prspective, 4(16), 95-116 (In Persian)
19. Gonzalez, J.C. Saez, P.L. and Lopez, J.E.N. (2015). Absorbing knowledge from supply-chain, industry and science: The distinct moderating role of formal liaison devices on new product development and novelty. Industrial Marketing Management, 47(1), 75-85.
20. Gorane, S.J. and Kant, R. (2012). Modelling the SCM enablers: an integrated ISM-fuzzy MICMAC approach, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 25(2), 263-286.
21. Gunasekaran, A., & Ngai, E. W. T. (2004). Information systems in supply chain integration and management. European Journal of Operational Research, 159(2), 269–295.
22. Hasanzadeh, M. (2007). Infrastructure Barriers of Knowledge Management Implementation in Iran, The first National Conference in Knowledge Management, Tehran, Bahman. (In Persian)
23. Hutzschenreuter, T., & Horstkotte, J. (2010). Knowledge transfer to partners: A firm level perspective. Journal of Knowledge Management, 14(3), 428–448.
24. Jafarnezhad, A. Safari, H. and Mohseni M. (1394). Analyzing the relationship between Supply Chain Management Paradigm and Performance Criterion by Using ISM, Industrial Management Prespective, 5(18), 9-31 (In Persian).
25. Joshi, K. D., & Sarker, S. (2006). Knowledge transfer within information systems developments teams: Examining the role of knowledge sources attributes. Decision Support Systems, 43(2), 322–335.
26. Kandasamy, W.B. Smarandache, F. and IIanthenral, K. (2007). Special Fuzzy Matrices for Social Scientists, Infolearnquest, Ann Arbor.
27. Kasper, H., Muhlbacher, J., & Muller, B. (2008). Intra-organizational knowledge sharing in MNCs depending on the degree of decentralization and communities of practice. Journal of Global Business and Technology, 4(1), 59–68.
28. Khan, J., Haleem, A. (2013). An Integrated Ism and Fuzzy Micmac Approach for Modeling of the Enablers of Technology Management, Indian Journal of Applied Research, 3(7), 236-242.
29. Kumar, S., & Thondikulam, G. (2006). Knowledge management in a collaborative business framework. Information Knowledge Systems Management, 12(5), 171–187.
30. Kumar, P., Shankar, R., & Yadav, S. (2008). Flexibility in global supply chain: modeling the enablers. Journal of Modeling in Management, 3(3), 277 – 297.
31. Lynn, M.R. (1988). Determination and quantification of content validity. Nurs Res, 35, 382-385.
32. Marra, M. Ho, W. and Edwards, J.S. (2012). Supply chain knowledge management: A literature review. Expert Systems with Applications, 39(1), 6103-6110.
33. McKenzie, J.F., Wood, M.L. and Kotecki, J.E. (1999). Establishing content validity: using qualitative and quantitative steps. American Journal of Health Behavior, 23, 311-318.
34. Mehralizadeh, Y. and Abedi, M.R. (2011). Knowledge Management Systems: The Experience of Tax Organizations, Published by Ahvaz Shahid Chamran University, First Edition. (In Persian)
35. Mentzer, J.T. DeWitt,W. Keebler,J.S. Min,S. Nix,N.W. Smith,C.D. and Zacharia,Z.G. (2001). Defining Supply Chain Management.Journal of Business Logistics, 22(2), 1-25.
36. Myers, B.M. and Cheung, M.S. (2008). Sharing Global Supply Chain Knowledge. MIT Sloan Management Review, 49(4), 67-73.
37. Natti, S., & Ojasalo, J. (2008). Loose coupling as an inhibitor of internal customer knowledge transfer: Findings from an empirical study in B-to-B professional services. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 23(3), 213–223.
38. Patil, S.K. and Kant, R. (2014).A fuzzy AHP-TOPSIS framework for ranking the solutions of Knowledge Management adoption in Supply Chain to overcome its barriers, Expert Systems with Applications, 41, 679-693.
39. Patil, S.K. and Kant, R. (2014). A hybrid approach based on fuzzy DEMATEL and FMCDM to predict success of knowledge management adoption in supply chain, Applied Soft Computing, 18(1), 126–135.
40. Pillai, K. G., & Min, S. (2010). A firm’s capability to calibrate supply chain knowledge-Antecedents and consequences. Industrial Marketing Management, 39(8), 1365–1375.
41. Pfohl, H.C.; Gallus, P. and D. Thomas, (2011). Interpretive Structural Modeling of Supply Chain Risks. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 41(9), 839 – 859.
42. Raisinghani, M. S., & Meade, L. L. (2005). Strategic decisions in supply-chain intelligence using knowledge management: An analytic-network-process framework. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 10(2), 151–170.
43. Samuel, K.E. Goury. M.L. Gunasekaran, A. and Spalanzani, A. (2011). “Knowledge Management in Supply Chain: An Empirical Study from France”, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 20(3), 283-306.
44. Syed Hosseini, S. M.; Yandernji aghdam, B. (2010). Model based knowledge management in supply chain distribution ring, The Forth international conference marketing management.(In Persian)
45. Shih, S. C., Hsu, S., Zhu, Z., & Balasubramanian, S. (2012). Knowledge sharing-A key role in the downstream supply chain. Information & Management, 49(2), 70–80.
46. Simonin, B. L. (2004). An empirical investigation of the process of knowledge transfer in international strategic alliances. Journal of International Business Studies, 35(5), 407–427.
47. Spekman, R. E., Spear, J., & Kamauff, J. (2002). Supply chain competency: Learning as a key component. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 7(1), 41–55.
48. Vaezi, F. and Shahraki A. (2011). Role of knowledge management in the success of the supply chain”, Forogh Tadbir, 18(1), 33-42. (In Persian)
49. Vithessonthi, C. (2008). Social interaction and knowledge sharing behaviour in multinational corporations. The Business Review, 10(2), 324–331.
50. Wallace, L.S., Blake, G.H., Parham, J.S. and Baldridge, E. (2003).” Development and Content Validation of Family Practice Residency Recruitment Questionnaires, Family Medicine, 35(7), 496-498.
51. Wagner, S. M., & Buko, C. (2005). An empirical investigation of knowledge-sharing in networks. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 41(4), 17–31.
52 Warfield, J.W. (1974).” Developing Interconnected Matrices in Structural Modeling”, IEEE Transcript on Systems Men and Cybernetics, 4(1), 51-81.
53 Willem, A., & Buelens, M. (2007). Knowledge sharing in public sector organizations: The effect of organizational characteristics on interdepartmental knowledge sharing. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 17(4), 581–606.
54. Wong, W.P. and Wong, K.Y. (2011) Supply Chain Management, Knowledge Management Capability, and Their Linkages towards Firm Performance”, Business Process Management Journal, 17(6), 940-964.
55. Zhao, J., Pablo, P., & Qi, Z. (2012). Enterprise knowledge management model based on China’s practice and case study. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(2), 324–330.