1. Anderson, J.C., Rungtusanatham, M. & Schroeder, R.G. (1994). A theory of quality management underlying the Deming management method.Academy of Management Review,19(3),472- 509.
2. Baofeng Huo, X.Z. (2014).Supply Chain Quality Integration: Antecedents and Consequences. IEEE transactions on engineering management,19(1), 38- 52.
3. Boubekri, N. (2001). Technology Enablers for Supply Chain Management. Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 104 (1), 1850-1858
4. Chu- hua Kuei, C.N. (2015). Determinants and associated performance improvement of green supply chain management in China. Journal of Cleaner Production , 17(2),163- 173.
5. Drnevich, P.L., &Kriauciunas، A.P. (2011). Clarifying the conditions and limits of the contributions of ordinary and dynamic capabilities to relative firm performance. Strategic Management Journal,32(3), 254- 279.
6. Fabbe- Costes, N. & Jahre, M. (2007) .Supply chain integration improves performance: the Emperor’s new suit. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 37(10), 835- 55.
7. Fabbe- Costes, N. & Jahre, M. (2008). Supply chain integration and performance: a review of the evidence. The International Journal of Logistics Management,19(2), 130- 54.
8. Forker, L.B., Mendez, D. & Hershauer, J.C. (1997). Total quality management in the supply chain: what is its impact on performance. International Journal of Production Research,35(6),1681- 701.
9. Frohlich, M.T., & Westbrook, R. (2001). Arcs of integration: an international study of supply chain strategies. Journal of operations management,19(2), 185- 200
10. Grace, J.B.(20060.Structural equation modeling and natural systems,Cambridge university,New York
12. Huang, H.C., Lai, M.C., & Lin, T.H. (2011).Aligning intangible assets to innovation in biopharmaceutical industry. Expert Systems with Applications,38(4), 3827- 3834.
13. Haice, AL., Pisano, G. (2012). The impact of supply and demand on quality practice and quality performance. International journal of quality & reliability management, 29(8), 872-890.
14. Mohaghar, A., & Sadeghi Moghaddam, M., (2012). Supply chain coordination in automotive industry: Grounded Theory approach. Journal of industrial management prespective, 1(4), 29-65. (in persian)
15. Hooshmandi Maher, M., Amiri, M., & Olfat, L., (2013). An integrated Model of supplier selection in supply chain: IT capabilities approach. Journal of industrial management prespective, 2(8), 91-116. (In persian)
16. Molavi, B., Esmailian, M., & Ansari, R., (2012). Indentifying and ranking the drivers of organizational agility using FTOPSIS and Fractional Programming techniques. Journal of Industrial Management prespective, 2(5), 91-114. (in persian)
17. Inman, R.A., Sale, R.S., Green, K.W., & Whitten, D. (2011). Agile manufacturing: relation to JIT, operational performance and firm performance. Journal of Operations Management,29(4), 343- 355.
18. Jayanth, J., Kefeng, Xu. (2011). The direct and contingency effects of supplier coordination and customer coordination on quality and flexibility performance. International Journal of Production Research,49(1), 159–85.
19. Jayanth, J., Kefeng, X., & Mariana, N. (2011). The direct and contingency effects of supplier coordination and customer coordination on quality and flexibility performance. International Journal of Production Research, 49(1), 59–85.
20. Jayanth, J., Surya, P. (2013). A holistic view of knowledge integration in collaborative supply chains. International Journal of Production Research,51(7), 1958–1972.
21. Jing, T. (2013). Investigating the effects of business process orientation on organizational innovation performance. Information & Management, 650- 660.
22. Juran, J.M. & Godfrey, A.B. (1998). Juran’s Quality Handbook, 5th ed., McGraw- Hill, New York, NY.
23. K. Das, S.S. (2010). Modelling supply chain network: a quality- oriented approach. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 27(5), 450-463.
24. Krisztina, D., Levente, S., & Béla- Gergely, R. (2016). The impactofsubsidiaries’ internal and external integrationon operational performance. International Journal of Production Economics,18(2), 73–85.
25. Kros, S.A. (2014). An exploration of quality management practices، perceptions and program maturity. International Journal of Operations & Production Management,34(6), 786 - 806.
26. Li, D.Y., & Liu, J. (2014). Dynamic capabilities، environmental dynamism، and competitive advantage: Evidence from China. Journal of Business Research,67(1), 2793- 2799.
27. Li, S., Ragu- Nathan, B., Ragu- Nathan, T.S., & Rao, S.S. (2006).The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance. Omega,34(2), 107- 124.
28. Liu, H., Ke, W., Wei, K.K., & Hua, Z. (2013). The impact of IT capabilities on firm performance: The mediating roles of absorptive capacity and supply chain agility. Decision Support Systems,54(3), 1452- 1462.
29. López- Nicolás, C., & Meroño- Cerdán, Á.L. (2011). Strategic knowledge management، innovation and performance. International journal of information management,31(6), 502- 509.
31. Mellat- Parast, M. (2013). Supply chain quality management: An inter- organizational learning perspective. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management,30(5), 511 - 529.
32. Meysam Maleki1, V.C.M. (2013). Review on supply chain integration: vertical and functional perspective and integration models. Economics and Management Journal, 34(3), 34-50.
33. Mohaghar, A., & Sadeghi Moghaddam, M. (2012). Supply chain coordination in automotive industry: Grounded Theory approach. Journal of industrial management prespective,1(4),29- 65.
34. Narayanan, S., Narasimhan, R., & Schoenherr, T.(2015).Assessing the contingent effects of collaboration on agility performance in buyer–supplier relationships.JournalofOperationsManagement, 33, 140- 154.
35. Neely, A., Adams, C., & Crowe, P. (2001).The performance prism in practice. Measuring business excellence,5(2), 6- 13.
36. Nicole, R., Giuggioli, V.G. (2017). Qualitative Performance and Consumer Acceptability of Starch Films. Original research article, 67(2), 129–136.
37. Pathak, J.J. (2013). Holistic view of knowledge integration in collaborative supply chains. International Journal of Production Research,51(7), 1958–1972.
38. Richard, P.J., Devinney, T.M., Yip, G.S., &Johnson, G. (2009). Measuring organizational performance: Towards methodological best practice. Journal of management, 43(2), 24-36.
40. S. Thomas, F., Cynthia, W., & Jeffrey, O. (2011). Towards a better understanding of supply chain quality management practices. International Journal of Production Research, 49(8),2285–2300
41. S. Thomas, F. (2008). Towards an understanding of supply chain quality management. Journal of Operations Management,27(6),461–467.
42. Sanjaghi, M.E., Farahi Bouzanjani, B., Hosseini Sarkhosh, M., &Haji Shafiee, J. (2012). The mediating effects of adaptability culture on the relationship between transformational leadership and organizational innovation. Improvement management,5(3),122- 139.
43. Seong, N.Y. (2016). Effects of innovation leadership and supply chain innovation on supply.Technological Forecasting & Social Change,14(5),412–421.
44. Shaofeng, L, Mike, L., Jonathan, M., &Phil, M.(2013).A decision- focused knowledge management framework to support collaborative decision making for lean supply chain management. Expert Support System,51(7), 2123–2137.
45. Shawnee, K., Vickery, J. (2003). The effects of an integrative supply chain strategy on customer service and financial performance: an analysis of direct versus indirect relationships. Journal of Operations Management, 523–539.
46. Sherry, A. (2016). Examining the impact of design for environment and themediating effect ofquality management innovation on firm performance. International Journal of Production Economics, 25(6),142–152.
47. Stephan Vachon, R.D. (2006). Extending green practices across the supply chain The impact of upstream and downstream integration. The current issue and full text archive of this journal is available at Production Management,26(7), 795- 821.
48. Su, Y.S. (2015). The relationship between quality management and new product development: evidence from China.Oper Manag Res, 1- 14.
49. Tallon, P.P., & Pinsonneault, A. (2011).Competing perspectives on the link between strategic information technology alignment and organizational agility: insights from a mediation model.Mis Quarterly,35(2), 463- 486.
50. Teece, D.J. (2007). Explicating dynamic capabilities: the nature and microfoundations of (sustainable) enterprise performance. Strategic management journal,28(13), 1319- 1350.
51. Teece, D.J., Pisano, G., & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic management journal,18(7), 509- 533.
52. Turkulainen, V. (2017). Supply chain personnel as knowledge resources for innovation—a contingency view. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 1–19.
53. Vanpoucke, E., Vereecke, A., & Wetzels, M. (2014). Developing supplier integration capabilities for sustainable competitive advantage: A dynamic capabilities approach. Journal of Operations Management,32(7),446- 461.
54. Vilhenac, H.Q. (2016). An extensive structural model of supply chain quality management and firm performance. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management,33(4), 340-352.
55. Zuckerman, A. (2011). Supply chain management (Translated by: Naghizadeh, A., & Salehi, B.).(Third ed). Shiraz: Termeh. (In persian).