1. Akbari M.E., Naghavi M., Soori H. (2006). Epidemiology of deaths from injuries in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2. Ansari E, Mohamadi A, Saeidi S. (2013). Studying Social And Cultural Factors Affecting Inner-City Traffic Accidents (Case of Study: The Province of Kohguiloye and Boyrahmad) (In Persian).
3. Ayati Esmaeel., Abbasi Ehsan. (2011). Investigation on the role of traffic volume in accidents on urban highways. Journal of Safety Research, 42, 209-214.
4. Bahadorimonfared A., Soori H., Mehrabi Y., Delpisheh A., Esmaili A., Salehi M & Bakhtiyari M. (2013). Trends of Fatal Road Traffic Injuries in Iran (2004–2011). PloS one, 8(5), e65198.
5. Faghih N., Ranaei-Kordshooli H., Mohammadi A., Samadi A.H., Moosavi-haghighi H., Ghafournian M. (2014). Evaluationof services supply chain in telecommunication company of Iran using system dynamics approach. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 11(11), 111-137, (in Persian).
6. Fartookzadeh HR., RajabiNohouji M., Bayramzadeh S. (2012). High Consuming Crisis in Proportion to Resources. Strategic Management Studies Quarterly, 15, 131-156 (In Persian).
7. Global status report on road safety, WHO, 2013.
8. Global status report on road safety, WHO, 2015.
9. Goh, Y. M., & Love, P. E. (2012). Methodological application of system dynamics for evaluating traffic safety policy. Safety science, 50(7), 1594-1605.
10. Hagh-Shenas H., Hosseini M., Jamshidi M., Azizi HR. (2008). Relation of Personality Traits with Driving Behavior in City of Shiraz in 2005. Hakim Research Journal, 11 (3), 47-54 (In Persian).
11. Huicho, L., Adam, T., Rosales, E., Paca-Palao, A., López, L., Luna, D., & Miranda, J. J. (2012). Evaluation of interventions on road traffic injuries in Peru: a qualitative approach. BMC public health, 12(1), 71.
12. Khorasani-Zavareh, D., Mohammadi, R., Khankeh, H. R., Laflamme, L., Bikmoradi, A., & Haglund, B. J. (2009). The requirements and challenges in preventing of road traffic injury in Iran. A qualitative study. BMC public health, 9(1), 486.
13. Mehmood, A. (2010). An integrated approach to evaluate policies for controlling traffic law violations. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 42(2), 427-436.
14. Moradi S, servant A, Taleghani N. (2003). Epidemiological study of victims of road accidents in Iran. Journal of Legal Medicine, 9(30), 75- 81 (In Persian).
15. Naghavi M. (2007). The global burden of disease research and executive team. National burden of disease and injury in IR Iran.
16. Oreizi HR., Barati H. (2011). Forecasting driving errors and mistakes using personal charactristics and performance in Vienna test for risk-seeking driving. Iran occupational health, 8(4), 48-60 (In Persian).
17. Oreizi HR., Haghaiegh A. (2009). Mental measuring specifications of Manchester questionnaire for driving behavior. Journal of Payesh, 9(1), 21-8 (In Persian).
18. Pakdin Amiri A, Pakdin Amiri M. (2011). Recognizing and Ranking of Effective Individual Behavior Factors on Driving Violations Reducing by Topsis Algorithm. Research-Scientific Journals of Rahvar, 8(14), 79-90 (In Persian).
19. Safarzadeh M., Bagheri R. (2012). Comparative Studies of Traffic Fines by Traffic Police in Iran and other Countries. Research-Scientific Journals of Rahvar, 9(17), 59–74 (In Persian).
20. Shakerinia I., Mohammad pour M. (2010). Association between personality, mental healt and driving behaviors in risky drivers. Journal of Shaheed Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, 18(3), 225-33 (In Persian).
21. Shams M, Rahimi-Movaghar V. (2009). Risky driving behaviors in Tehran, Iran. Traffic injury prevention, 10(1), 91-4 (In Persian).
22. Sikron, F., Baron-Epel, O., & Linn, S. (2008). The voice of lay experts:Content analysis of traffic accident “talk-backs”. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 11(1), 24-36.
23. Soori H., Eyni E., Mehmandar M.R., & Khosravi K. (2012). Evaluation of Iran’s New Law of Traffic Violations Investigations. Research-Scientific Journals of Rahvar, 9(17), 75-89 (In Persian)
24. Sterman, J. (2000). Business Dynamics System Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. McGraw – Hill.
25. Yannis, G., Papadimitriou, E., & Antoniou, C. (2008). Impact of enforcement on traffic accidents and fatalities: A multivariate multilevel analysis. Safety Science, 46(5), 738-750