1. Azevedo, S.G., Carvalho, H., Cruz-Machado, V., & Grilo, F. (2010). The Influence of agile and resilience practices on supply chain performance: an innovative conceptual model proposal. IN. Innovative Process Optimization Methods in Logistic, 265-281
2. Bakshi, N., & Kleindorfer, P., (2009). Co-opetition and investment for supply-chain resilience. Prod. Oper. Manag. 18(6), 583–603.
3. Barroso, A., H. Machado, R. Barros, & V. Cruz-Machado. (2010). Toward a Resilient Supply Chain with Supply Disturbances. In Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, Macau, China. 245–249.
4. Blackhurst, J., Dunn, J., & Craighead, C., (2011). An empirically derived framework of global supply resiliency. Journal of Business Logistic. 32(4), 374–391.
5. Brandon-Jones, E., Squire, B., Autry, C.W., & Petersen, K.J., (2014). A contingentresource-based perspective of supply chain resilience and robustness. Journal of Supply Chain Management. 50(3), 55–73
6. Cabral, I., Grilo, A., & Cruz Machado, V., (2012). A decision-making model for Lean, Agile, Resilient and Green supply chain management. International Journal of Production Resaerch. 50(17), 4830–4845
7. Carvalho, H. (2011). Resilience index: Proposal and application in the automotive supply chain, Proceedings of the 18th EUROMA Conference, 3–6 July, Cambridge, UK.
8. Carvalho, H., A. Barroso, V. Machado, S. Azevedo, & V. Machado. (2011). Supply Chain Resilience. A Simulation Study. Annals of DAAAM for 2011 & Proceedings of the 22nd International DAAAM Symposium, 22(1), 1611–1612.
9. Carvalho, H., Barroso, A.P., Machado, V.H., Azevedo, S., Cruz-Machado, V., 2012. Supply chain redesign for resilience using simulation. Computers & Industrial Engineeering. 62, 329–341.
10. Carvalho, H., Cruz-Machado, V., 2011. Integrating Lean, Agile, Resilience and Green paradigms in supply chain management (LARG_SCM). In: Dr. Pengzhong, Li (Ed.), Supply Chain Management. InTech, ISBN: 978-953-307-184-8.
11. Chiang, C., Kocabasoglu-Hillmer, C. & Suresh, N. (2012). An empirical investigation of the imp of strategic sourcing and flexibility on firm's supply chain agility. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 32(1), 49-78.
12. Chopra, S. & Sodhi, M.S. (2004). Managing risk to avoid supply-chain breakdown. Sloan Management Review, 46 (1), 53-61.
13. Chopra, S., & Sodhi, M.S., (2014). Reducing the risk of supply chain disruption. MIT Sloan Manag. Rev. 55(3), 72–80.
14. Chowdhury, M.H., & Quaddus, M.A., (2015). A multiple objective optimization based QFD approach for efficient resilient strategies to mitigate supply chain vulnerabilities: the case of garment industry of Bangladesh. Omega, 0305-0483.
15. Christopher, M., & M. Holweg. (2011). Supply Chain 2.0: Managing Supply Chains in the Era of Turbulence. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 41(1), 63–82
16. Christopher, M., & Peck, H. (2004). Building the resilient supply chain. International Journal of Logistics Management, 15(2), 1–13.
17. Christopher, M., & Rutherford. C. (2004). Creating Supply Chain Resilience through Agile Six Sigma. In Critical Eye Publications, June–August, 24–28
18. Cooper, M. C., Douglas, M. L., & Janus, D. P. (1997). Supply chain management: More than a new name for logistics. International Journal of Logistics Management, 8(1), 1-14.
19. Datta, P. (2007). A Complex System, Agent Based Model for Studying and Improving the Resilience of Production and Distribution Networks. PhD diss., Cranfield University.
20. Datta, P.P., Christopher, M., & Allen, P., (2007). Agent-based modeling of complex production/distribution systems to improve resilience. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications. 10(3), 187–203
21. Davari, A., Rezazadeh, A. (2016). Strucrural Equation Modeling With PLS, Jahad Daneshgahi Publication, Tehran, (In Persian).
22. Erol, O., B. Sauser, & Mansouri, M. (2010). A Framework for Investigation into Extended Enterprise Resilience. Enterprise Information Systems, 4(2), 111–136
23. Faisal, M.N., Banwet, D.K., & Shankar, R., (2006). Supply chain risk mitigation: modeling the enablers. Business Process Management Journal,. 12(4), 535–552
24. Francis, V., (2008). Supply chain visibility: lost in translation? Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 13(3), 180–184.
25. Golgeci, I., & Ponomarov, S.Y., (2013). Does firm innovativeness enable effective responses to supply chain disruptions? An empirical study. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 18 (6), 604–617.
26. Jafarnejad, A., Kazemi, A., Arab A. (2016). Identification and Prioritization of suppliers' resilience assessment indicators based on the best-worth practice method. Industrial Management Practice, (23), 159-186. (In Persian).
27. Jafarnejad, A., Safari, H., Mohseni, M. (2015). Analysis of relationship between measures of supply chain management paradigms and functional criteria with Structural Interpretation Modeling approach. Industrial Management Practice. (23), 131-157.
28. Jafarnezhad, A., Hashemi Petrudi, H., Talaie, H. (2014). New Approaches to Supply Chain Management. Negahe Danesh Publications, Tehran, (In Persian).
29. Jüttner, U., Maklan, S., 2011. Supply chain resilience in the global financial crisis: an empirical study. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 16(4), 246–259.
30. Kamalahmadi, M., & Mellat Parast, M. (2015). A Review of the Literature on the Principles of Enterprise and Supply Chain Resilience: Major Findings and Directions for Future Research. International Journal of Production Economics, 2015.
31. Keshavarz, P., Andalib Ardekani, D. (2017). Assessment the green product development and its impact on customer’s mental image with structural equation modeling approach (case study: food industry in Yazd province). Modern Research in Decision Making, 1(3), 85-112.
32. Knemeyer, A.M., Zinn, W., & Eroglu, C., (2009). Proactive planning for catastrophic eventsin supply chains. J. Oper. Manage. 27, 141–153.
33. Mark Stevenson and Martin Spring., (2007). Flexibility from a supply chain perspective: definition and review. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 27,
34. Melnyk, S.A., Closs, D.J., Griffis, S.E., Zobel, C.W., & Macdonald, J.R., (2014). Understanding supply chain resilience. Supply Chain Management Review, 18 (1), 34–41.
35. Mentzer, J. T., Foggin, J. H., & Golicic, S. G. (2000). Supply chain collaboration: Enablers, impediments, and benefits. Supply Chain Management Review, 4(4), 52–60.
36. Pettit, T.J., Fiksel, J. & Croxton, K.L. (2010). Ensuring supply chain resilience: development of a conceptual framework. Journal of Business Logistics, 31(1), 1-21.
37. Pettit, Timothy J., K. Croxton, & J. Fiksel. (2013). Ensuring Supply Chain Resilience: Development and Implementation of an Assessment Tool. Journal of Business Logistics, 34 (1), 46–76
38. Ponomarov, S. Y., & Holcomb, M. C. (2009). Understanding the concept of supply chain resilience. The International Journal of Logistics Management, 20(1), 124–143.
39. Pregenzer A. (2011). Systems resilience: a new analytical framework for nuclear nonproliferation. Albuquerque, NM: Sandia National Laboratories.
40. R. Rajesh, V. Ravi (2015). Modeling enablers of supply chain risk mitigation in electronic supply chains: A Grey–DEMATEL approach, Department of Humanities, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Valiamala P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695 547, India.
41. Reinmoeller, P., & Van Baardwijk, N., (2005). The link between diversity and resilience. MIT Sloan Manag. Rev. 46 (4), 61–65.
42. Robert F. Hurley & Tomas M.Hult. (1988). Innovation, Market Orientation, and Organizational Learning: An Integration and Empirical Examination. Journal of Marketing, 62, 42-54.
43. Sanchez, A.M. & Perez, M.P. (2005). Supply chain flexibility and firm performance: a conceptual model and empirical study in the automotive industry. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 25(7), 681-700.
44. Sawik T. (2013). Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks. Omega, 41, 259–69.
45. Sheffi, Yossi. (2005). The resilient enterprise: Overcoming vulnerability for competitive advantage. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 42-65.
46. Sinha, P.R., Whitman, L.E. & Malzahn, D. (2004). Methodology to mitigate supplier risk in an aerospace supply chain. Supply chain Management: An International Journal, 9(2), 154-68.
47. Smith, R. (2004). Operational capabilities for the resilient supply chain. Supply Chain Practice, 6(2), 24–35.
48. Spekman, R. E., Kamauff, J. W., & Myhr, N. (1998). An empirical investigation into supply chain management: A perspective on partnerships. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 3(2), 53–67.
49. Spiegler, V.L.M., Naim, M.M & Wikner, J. (2012). A control engineering approach to the assessment of supply chain resilience. International Journal of Production Research, 50(21), 6162-6187.
50. Svensson, G. (2001). Perceived trust towards suppliers and customers in supply chains of the Swedish automotive industry. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 31(9), 647–662.
51. Tang, C. (2006). Robust Strategies for Mitigating Supply Chain Disruptions. International Journal of Logistics, 9(1), 33–45.
52. Umang Soni a, Vipul Jain b, Sameer Kumar, (2014). Measuring supply chain resilience using a deterministic modeling approach, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 74, 11-25.
53. Waters, D. (2007). Supply chain risk management: vulnerability and resilience in logistics. London, UK: Kogan Page.
54. Wieland, A., & Wallenburg, C.M., (2013). The influence of relational competencies on supply chain resilience: a relational view. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistic Management, 43(4), 300–320
55. Wilding, R., (2013). Supply chain temple of resilience. Logistics and Transport Focus, 15(11), 54–59.
56. Xiao, R., T. Yu, and X. Gong. (2012). Modeling and Simulation of Ant Colony’s Labor Division with Constraints for Task Allocation of Resilient Supply Chains. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, 21(3), 1–19.