1. Alam Tabriz, A. & Sobhani Fard, Y. (2013). Production and Operations Management. Tehran: University Press.
2. Barczak, G., Griffin, A. & Kahn, K. (2009). PERSPECTIVE: Trends and Drivers of Success in NPD Practices: Results of the 2003 PDMA Best Practices Study. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 3-23.
3. Campbell, R. G. & Roth, E. S. (2003). Integrated Product Design and Manufacturing Using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. NY: Marcel Dekker, Inc.
4. Carson, S. J. (2007). When to Give Up Control of Outsourced New Product Development. Journal of Marketing, 49-66.
5. Cooper, R. G. (1990). Stage-gate systems: a new tool for managing new products. Business Horizons, 44-61.
6. Cooper, R. G. (1994). New products: the factors that drive success. International Marketing Review, 78-93.
7. Cooper, R. G. (2003). Formula for success in new product development. Marketing Management, 65-83.
8. Cooper, R. G. & Edgett, S. J. (2003). Overcoming the Current Crunch in NPD Resources. NY: Product Development Institute Inc.
9. Cunha, M. & Gomes, J. (2003). Order and Disorder in Product Innovation Models. Journal of Creativity and Innovation Management, 269-288.
10. Franke, N., Keinz, P. & Schreier, M. (2008). Complementing Mass Customization Toolkits with User Communities: How Peer Input Improves Customer Self-Design. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 546-559.
11. Gopalakrishnan, M., Libby, T. & Samuels, J. (2015). The effect of cost goal speciality and new product development process on cost reduction performance. Accounting, Organizations, and society, 1-11.
12. Farsijani, H., Dehghan. E. (2016). Explaining the performance of the organization's performance in the product in world class. Industrial Management Perspective, 45-65.
13. Lantos, G., Brady, D. & McCaskey, P. (2009). New product development: an overlooked but critical course. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 425-436.
14. Lynn, G., Akgün, A. & Keskin, H. (2003). Accelerated learning in new product development teams. European Journal of Innovation Management, 201-212.
15. Naeiji, J. M. (2012). Designing a Process Pattern for Developing Software Products with an Interpretative Structural Modeling Approach. Industrial Management Perspective, 44-85.
16. Parker, H., & Brey, Z. (2015). Collaboration costs and new product development performance. Journal of Business Research, 1653-1656.
17. Process Classification Framework (PCF). Version 4.0. NY: American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC), (2015).
18. Mohaghar, A, Hashemi P, S,H,. Talaei, H.R; (2016), Modeling the dynamically based dynamic modeling, System hierarchy approach, Industrial Management Perspective, 9-36.
19. Rosenau, M. D. (2000). Successful Product Development, Speeding from Opportunity to Profit. NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
20. Strauss, A. & Corbin, J. (2008). Principles of Qualitative Research Methodology: The Basic Theory, Procedures and Practices, Translation by Biouk Mohammadi. Tehran: Research Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.