1. Azar, A. Mosafaee, KH. (2015). " Process Mining: A smart approach to discovering and improving business processes" , 3rd international conference on applied research in management and accounting (In Persian).
2. Azizi Vamarzani, H. Khademi, M. (2014) " Big data, application and challenges" National e-Conference on Advances in Basic Sciences and Engineering. (In Persian).
3. Bose, R. J. C. van der Aalst, W. M. (2009) “Context Aware Trace Clustering: Towards Improving Process Mining Results,” DM, pp. 401-412.
4. Dolo, F. Khayami, S.R. (2015) ."Application of Process Mining in the health system and treatment", 2nd international conference & 3rd national conference on new technologies Application in Engineering, Mashhad. (In Persian).
5. Dorostkar Ahmadi, N. Shafiee Nikabadi, M. (2015), "A Fuzzy Intelligent Model for Assessing Knowledge Management Processes in the Supply Chain (Case Study: Iran Khodro Co.)," Industrial Management Perspective, Vol 5, Issue 18 (In Persian).
6. Ebrahimi kordlor, A. Nejati, Z. (2013). "Process Mining in Auditing" , journal of Auditing, Vol 66, , pp. 66-75. (In Persian).
7. Edrisi, N.A. Atarodi, M. (2004). "From task-oriented to process-oriented", Management development Journal, vol 30, pp. 30-34, 2004. (In Persian).
8. Esmaeilpour, M. Yousefi Garji, N. Hosseini, S.Z. (2016) "Application of Process Mining to reengineering the organizational Structure", 2nd international conference & 3rd national conference on new technologies application in Engineering, Mashhad. (In Persian).
9. Günther, C. Rozinat, A. and van der Aalst, W. M. P. (2008). “Monitoring deployed application usage with process mining,” BPM Center Report, pp. 1-8.
10. Kalhornia, H. (2013), " Process mining in Auditing: Sources of value added" , 11th Iranian Academic Accounting Conference, Mashhad. (In Persian).
11. Leoni, M. Aalst , W. M. v. d. Dees , M. (2016)." A general process mining framework for correlating, predicting and clustering dynamic behavior based on event logs,” Information Systems, vol 31, pp. 235-257.
12. Li, C. Ge, J. Huang, L. Hu, H. Wu, B. Yang, H. Hu, H. and Luo, B. (2016).“Process mining with token carried data” Journal of Information Sciences, vol 328, pp. 558-576.
13. Mans, R. S. Schonenberg, M. H. Song, M. van der Aals, W. M. P. Bakker , J. M. (2009). “Application of Process Mining in Healthcare – A Case Study in a Dutch Hospital,” Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 425-438.
14. Naeiji, M. J. Panahiifar, F. Tamatari, Y. (2017). "The Effect of Stakeholder Participation in the Process of New Product Development on Organizational Performance," Industrial Management Perspective, Vol 7, Issue 27 (In Persian).
15. Park , S. and Kang, Y. S. (2016). "A Study of Process Mining-based Business Process Innovation," Information Technology and Quantitative Management, vol. 91, pp. 734-743.
16. Rovani, M. Maggi, F. M. Leoni , M. d. Aalst , W. M. v. d. (2015). “Declarative process mining in healthcare,” Expert Systems With Applications, Vol 42, pp. 9236-9251.
17. Sedrakyan, G. Weerdt, J. D. and Snoeck, M.(2016), “Process-mining enabled feedback: “Tell me what I did wrong” vs. “tell me how to do it right,” Computers in Human Behavior, vol 57, pp. 352-376, 30 Apr.
18. Shafiee Nikabadi, M. Jafarian, A. & Jalili Bula Hassani, A. (2011). "The Effect of Integration of Organizational Processes and Logistics on Business Performance," Industrial Management Perspective, Vol 2, Issue 3 (In Persian).
19. Suriadi, S. Andrews, R. Hofstede , A. t. Wynn, M. (2017). “Event log imperfection patterns for process mining towards a systematic approach to cleaning event logs,” Information systems, Vol 64, pp. 132-150.
20. Tax, N. Sidorova, N. Haakma , R. van der Aalst, W. M. P. (2016) “Log-based Evaluation of Label Splits for Process Models,” Procedia Computer Science, vol 96, pp. 63-72.
21. Tiwari, A. Turner, C. Majeed, B. (2008). “A review of business process mining: state-of-the-art and future trends,” Business Process Management Journal, vol 14, issue 1, pp. 5-22.
22. Turner, C. J. Tiwari, A. Olaiya, R. and Xu, Y. (2012). “Process mining: from theory to practice,” Business Process Management Journal, volume 18, issue 3, pp. 493-512.
23. Vahedian Khezerloo, A. (2013). " Explore incident reports using the meta- heuristic methods to discover", Kajeh Nasir Toosi University of Technology, Tehran. (In Persian).
24. Valle, A. M. d. Santos , E. A. P. Loures, E. d. F. R. (2017). “Applying Process Mining Techniques in Software Process Appraisals,” Information and Software Technology, pp. 1-20.
25. van der Aalst, W. M.(2011). "Process Mining_Discovery, Conformance and Enhancement of Business Processes", New York: Springer Science & Business Media.
26. Van der Aalst, W. (2015). " Process Mining: Discovery, Conformance and Enhancement of Business Processes", Vol 1, translated by: S. Sayadat & R. Gashtasab. Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University Press. (In Persian).
27. Van der Aalst, W. Schonenberg , M. Song, M. (2011). “Time prediction based on process mining,” Information System Journal, vol 36, issue 2, pp. 450-475.
28. Yoo, S. Cho, M. Kim, E. Kim, S. Sim, Y. Yoo, D. Hwang, H. and Song , M. (2016). “Assessment of Hospital Processes Using a Process Mining Technique: Outpatient process analysis at a tertiary hospital,” International journal of medical informatics, vol 88, pp. 34-43.