1. Chan, F.T.S., Wong, T.C. & Chan, L.Y. (2008). Lot streaming for product assembly in job shop environment. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 24(3), 321–331.
2. Chan, F.T.S., Wong, T.C. & Chan, L.Y. (2009). An evolutionary algorithm for assembly job shop with part sharing. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57(3), 641–651. 3. Dileeplal, J. (2012). Multi-objective assembly job shop scheduling using genetic algorithm and tabu search. Ph.D Theses, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Department of Ship Technology.
4. Fattahi, P., Hosseini, S.M.H., Jolai, F. & Safi samghabadi, A.D. (2014). Multi-objective scheduling problem in a three-stage production system. International J. of Industrial Engineering & Production Research, 25(1), 1-12. 5. Fattahi, P., Saidi, M. & Jolai, F. (2007). Mathematical modeling and heuristic approaches to flexible job shop scheduling problems. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 18(3), 331–342.
6. Geem, Z. W., Kim, J. H. & Loganathan, G. V. (2001). A new heuristic optimization algorithm: harmony search. Simulation, 76(2), 60-68.
7. Gholami, H., Mehdizadeh, E., Naderi, B. (2018). A model and imperialist competitive algorithm for the two-stage assembly flow shop problem with setup times. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(29), 93-111. (In Persian)
8. Gholizadeh, E., Afshar-Nadjafi, B. (2018). Solving a Bi-objective Resource constrained Multi-mode Project Scheduling Problem with regard to Payment Planning using the NSGA-II algorithm. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 8(30), 39-63. (In Persian)
9. Han, H. Y. (2012).Minimizing the total flow time for lot streaming flow shop using an effective discrete harmony search algorithm. In Advanced Intelligent Computing Theories and Applications. With Aspects of Artificial Intelligence, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, PP. 32-40.
10. Lee, K. S. & Geem, Z. W. (2005). A new meta-heuristic algorithm for continuous engineering optimization: harmony search theory and practice. Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering, 194(36-38), 3902-3933.
11. Mahdavi, M., Fesanghary, M. & Damangir, E. (2007). An improved harmony search algorithm for solving optimization problems. Applied mathematics and computation, 188(2), 1567-1579.
12. Midhun, P., Sridharan, R. & Radha Ramanan, T. (2013). Multi-Objective Assembly Job Shop Scheduling Problems: A Mixed Integer Model. Twelfth AIMS International Conference on Management.
13. Rahimi, H., Azar, A., Rezaei-Pandari, A. (2015). Designing a Multi Objective Job Shop Scheduling Model and Solving it by Simulated Annealing. Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 5(3), 39-63. (In Persian)
14. Reiter, S. (1966). A system for managing job-shop production. Journal of Business, 39(3), 371–393.
15. Sarin, S.C. & Yao, L. (2011). Single-batch lot streaming in a two-stage assembly system. International J. of Planning and Scheduling, 1(1), 90-108.
16. Tajbakhsh, Z., Fattahi, P. & Behnamian, J. (2013). Multi-objective assembly permutation flow shop scheduling problem: a mathematical model and a meta-heuristic algorithm. J. of the Operational Research Society, 65(10), 1580-1592.
17. Wong, T.C., Chan, F.T.S. & Chan, L.Y. (2009). A resource-constrained assembly job shop scheduling problem with Lot Streaming technique. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57(3), 983–995.
18. Wong, T.C. & Ngan, S.C. (2013). A comparison of hybrid genetic algorithm and hybrid particle swarm optimization to minimize makespan for assembly job shop. Applied Soft Computing, 13(3), 1391–1399.
19. Yao L. & Sarin, C.S. (2014). Multiple-Lot Lot Streaming in a Two-stage Assembly System. Essays in Production, Project Planning and Scheduling, 200, 357-388.